• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Business proposal very private and confidential

AudreyFang

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah the pundeks from the mainland all damm kiam pah...

kekeke

other than my smoker's cough i dun think i got TB leh ...

Your whole fucking family got TB. Go SATA pay some money and get an X-ray. Be good for once, don't spread your diseases around.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your whole fucking family got TB. Go SATA pay some money and get an X-ray. Be good for once, don't spread your diseases around.

Your family all gone because of TB har?

sosorry neber send pek kim hor...

heehee

anyway i dun wanna quarrel with you la.... i got no issue with you and I think you got mistaken identity .... fucking bo liao.....

...unhappy with some pundek just go out an run a few down on saturday evening along serangoon road lor... dun take it out on me... i didnt fuck your (dead from TB) sister....

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is sammy working with the garmen on making sure sinkies have more babies.

with this $100 'carrot' most would not want to 'cock check clear' outside but guai guai return home to send arms. :biggrin:

Imagine cock and don't discharge. Very tulan.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Gong Hei Fatt Choy bro, wish you business wang wang this year. :biggrin:

Joetys was one of the first that fell line,hook, sinker into Sammy's infP scheme. His points and powers are good reflection of that. :biggrin:

I zap you till kingdome come then you know

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another template :cool:.

#------------

Dear Friend,

My name is Joseph Yun, the financial controller at China Trust Commercial Bank in Beijing, and I am getting in touch with you regarding a business deal worth $US37.5 Million in my control which will be executed under a legitimate arrangement.

I am contacting you independently and will intimate you more about myself and details of the project if and when I receive your response. Kindly get back to me on my private email if you are interested in partnering with me on this project.

Contact me via my private email: joseph.yun@ .com

Sincerely,
Joseph Yun

------------#

Dear Mr. Greedy,

I am so glad that we are going to be doing this together. Please at all the time I want you to believe and know that this is a very serious issue.You can get that which you have ask for with the Samba Bank London UK,which i will guide you to them and give you details to follow. I am starting the process by getting a lawyer to prepare documents in your name. What he will be doing is that he has to prepare documents that make you the beneficiary of Late Mr. Alfred's estate regarding the said amount. This document will be backdated and signed as if the late Alfred did it years ago when he came to my bank to invest money, that in the event of anything happening to him, you be paid as his beneficiary. It is this document I will include in the file as I submit it to the board of my bank. When this is in file and submission is made to board, meeting will then be held and board of my bank will now determine how payment will be made.

They will then instruct the Holding bank to commence payment and then that is when you will be contacted by the holding bank. Also at that stage, I will be relying on you to update me daily as access to file and procedures will be out of my hand. I will be guiding you all the way to make sure there are no delays whatsoever. I am sure we can conclude everything within a week or two. Please note that you are not to let the holding bank or anyone be aware of knowledge of communication between us. Please never mention that we have communicated.

When the holding bank begins contact with you, all legal procedures will be completed and then the funds will be paid to your account. Do you have an account that can receive that amount of money? How long have you run the account for? Has that amount of funds gone in through that account before? Anyways, when the transfer is done, the bank will be sending all the necessary original inheritance documents directly to your bank alongside the transfer. You do not need to tell your bank anything. It is your bank that will inform you when they have received the funds and all the covering documents.

We will leave the funds in your account for at least 7 working days and then I will come to your country and meet with you and your family. We discuss and then we share money as agreed. I will then give you an account where you will transfer my share into. What is your profession? I have been working at the bank for the last 27 years in investment sector. How old are you? I AM 63 YEARS. How large is your family? Do you have any grandchildren? I have 4 sons, 2 daughters and seven grandchildren. Big family. Please my friend I want us to work together. I want us to work as a team.

I have been working on this for over a year now and I have checked that if we do everything as planned, we will scale through. The Hongkong/Chinese economy is bursting up with so much investments that people do high deals daily and scale through. I am very positive this will work but only if you do as I say and obey instructions.

We will be communicating day to day till we get this to fruition so I will be keeping you informed on what I do here on a daily basis so you can have a clear picture. Now, I have to start by getting a good private and reliable solicitor who has been in practice for at least 25 years to do the paperwork. I am happy to work with you and please respond to all communications. What you do for hobby? I play golf. The late Alfred was a golfer too.

My friend please know that i am following my chi (mind) on this, I have no choice but to trust you explicit. Please know that my whole life, family and hope is on this. When the money is paid to you, I am trusting that everything will be as we shall agree. I will keep you informed with my progress in trying to find a solicitor. I would await your reply to this email and please let me know if you have any suggestions and/or comments that we can consider together. Take care and my greetings to your family.

Regards,
Joseph Yun

------------#