• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BurgerKing Groupon Deal - $5.90 for 2 premium chicken burger

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two Panini Chicken Burger for only $5.90..one is only $2.95..usual price is $5.95.....yoohooo!!!:biggrin:

Anybody here willing to do some charity and buy one for Alamaking? Even a drink at BK he also cannot afford...LOL

54ulv8.jpg

Last edited:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
MacDonald Spicy Chicken Burger at only $3.....promotion last until tomorrow.. :wink:

McDonalds-28-May-2012.jpg

Note: must print out this picture and present it then can get the $3 deal..... oIo

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
MacDonald Spicy Chicken Burger at only $3.....promotion last until tomorrow.. :wink:

McDonalds-28-May-2012.jpg

Note: must print out this picture and present it then can get the $3 deal..... oIo

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL, now supporting BK, you double ass snake, what a fucked up guy, WHAHAHAHAHAHA

self-owned thread again :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Your niece must be ashamed got this kind of uncle, LOL

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sS0asbdDvs4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i like the bacon cheese and whopper of BK, but i always try to refrain from eating beef cos'of my religion. i do eat sometimes but recently craving for these burgers very persistently...:o

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i like the bacon cheese and whopper of BK, but i always try to refrain from eating beef cos'of my religion. i do eat sometimes but recently craving for these burgers very persistently...:o

bro , i also like whopper of bk . that is the only angmo fastfood i will eat ..

bro , dont be delusion please ...eat what you like you wont go hell dont worry :wink:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, i like BK, i just don't like these fucking pinoy cockroaches infesting in our fast food joints...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

very simple to deal with foreigners. if pinoy served, order in mandarin and ah tiong served, order in english. Since cannot understand, then demand a local auntie to serve you. last resort, order in dialect. like that confirm both also catch no ball.

anyway, i dont like fast food and have no intention of letting companies that hired foreigners to earn my money.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
very simple to deal with foreigners. if pinoy served, order in mandarin and ah tiong served, order in english. Since cannot understand, then demand a local auntie to serve you. last resort, order in dialect. like that confirm both also catch no ball.

anyway, i dont like fast food and have no intention of letting companies that hired foreigners to earn my money.

like that cannot ...make the local auntie very busy while those FT shake leg and take salary :wink:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Two Panini Chicken Burger for only $5.90..one is only $2.95..usual price is $5.95.....yoohooo!!!:biggrin:

Anybody here willing to do some charity and buy one for Alamaking? Even a drink at BK he also cannot afford...LOL

Turncoat.

Kenna threaten by lawsuit now turn tail and sing BK praises.

What a washout you are!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now fast food chain like KFC/McD, BK,Subway.............meal are even cheaper than Food court.
Fast food restaurant price reduce where Food court price up.
Really very competitive price.
If compare McD pricing now and 10 year ago is about same no increase in price.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
like that cannot ...make the local auntie very busy while those FT shake leg and take salary :wink:

if the FTrash are useless, then sack them lah.

that what i do when i encounter pinoy at posb counter. not happy she can resign. i speak any langague i like, it the duty of the establishments to find a staff that can communicate with me. if the manager not happy, i will fark he/she on the spot in hokkien.

that what i am, an ugly sinkapore hougang lang.:rolleyes: