• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bullying incident at Shuqun Secondary: This school is really a disappointment

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
An instant solution is to pack a weapon.
No need to be a weapon weapon but a sharp pointy pen, a bunch of keys or nail clipper close at hand will do.
A Swiss knife is also good if your boy is in the scouts or the boys brigade......brandishing a knife will also most likely scare the bullies away without actually resorting to violence.

I carried an NT cutter and steel ruler.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think karate is better for self defense? one punch one kill?
sorry please guide me

Forget about TKD or Karate. Go for Systema or Krav Maga. If you're considering traditional Chinese Kung Fu, consider Baji Quan or Praying Mantis Fist.

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
Bullying incident at Shuqun Secondary: Was the adjunct teacher hiding in a corner?

"I'm puzzled whether:

1. The video was taken by the adjunct teacher or a student. If it was the latter, is the student being protected from 'getting everybody including the principal into trouble'? Yes everyone except the two being bullied. If the teacher was not the one taking the video then what was he doing? Taking cover under a table, hiding in a corner or just being oblivious to the kerfuffle. The teacher's inaction to the drama being played out in front of him was tantamount to encouraging the bullying act. The teacher was more of a culprit than the bully and the desk-top dancer. Some say those sitting around should stand up to speak for the the bullied. Yes I agree totally that we all should learn to stand up and speak up not only for oneself but for others. However the teacher should naturally be the first defender of justice in a classroom. Students pick up his/her cowardice more than whatever noble values he/she trying to preach or teach.

2. The school principal treated this saga as a significant cause for concern or was he/she at least relieved that the bully was exposed and an end can be put all these nonsense? As a genuinely compassionate educator you would not close one eye and pretend nothing has happened. Instead you should treat every trouble that comes along your way as an opportunity to do right a wrong. Easier said than done but such challenges should be welcomed.

See more at Bullying incident at Shuqun Secondary: Was the adjunct teacher hiding in a corner?

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
That's what I did to one bastard who tried to bully me back in school. His upper lip bled profusely and they called in the ambulance. My father was asked to see the principal. But once he stepped out of the principal office, he gave me the thumbs up and said "Good job son!"

I say good job to you 2!!!!!!

BasDost

Alfrescian
Loyal
looking at the clip, i am worried that my children will be bullied.
please tell me which kind of self defense is good ? i want my children to learn self defense.
karate
taekwando

which is better for street fighting?

buy a gun, it will beat all forms of martial arts :biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bullying incident at Shuqun Secondary: Was the adjunct teacher hiding in a corner

He had fun watching too.