• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

Jevil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Labour shortage?

hmmm... they said too many complaints due to limited services... so they totally close down weekend operation wor... haiz... instead of improving, they totally stop operations on wkends... chum for Singaporeans like me that need their services on wkends...

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmmm... they said too many complaints due to limited services... so they totally close down weekend operation wor... haiz... instead of improving, they totally stop operations on wkends... chum for Singaporeans like me that need their services on wkends...

Not enough skilled labour to cope. Early signs of labour tightening. The SMEs in the process of shifting into Iskandar are going in for a surprise.

Nomadoi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not really if u look carefully, majority of the buyers probably min 80% buy for investment purpose instead of own stay....

And u probably read my post wrongly, there is no statement abt whether investing in iskandar is good or not..

I am referring to landed and non landed in iskandar. If compare psf price, condo/apartment psf of e.g. Rm5xx to rm1xxx are way much much much more ex than landed at mostly rm2xx to max rm3xx psf for general tamans...

It is way opposite as compare to lion city, in landed psf definitely even way more ex than condo...

In lion city, land are precious, landed property is not even in a dream of most ppl.
Given cheaper landed than non landed in JB, why use opposite logic to buy non landed in iskandar.

Using the sole security or facilities is purely weak to justify for the advantage vs the disadvantages of it which I had listed a few only on the previous post...

Sorry revisiting this thread after so long...

I somehow can relate what you trying to emphasize but I guess it's more to individual experience and the situation one is in. And key is always timing on all investment for me.

In 2004, I brought a freehold landed in district 05 and the cheapest FH condo in the same district were all higher. Maintenance and security risk were all higher to me in a landed even in singapore. I had more to worry when I travel. It could well be my personal experience that I prefer condo, especially in a foreign land. However I must say I love the pond and landscape that I have every own right to do and re-do whichever way I like... Without a management to answer to...

Hope you soon enjoy the many benefits a landed would have....:smile:

Last edited:

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess the earlier way is to call Setia office n find out, during late 2011 when I brought mine, only left the high floor, till date wonder if it's sold out? Maybe left the penthouse ?bumi lot not for SG ?only for Malaysian?

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will check with Setia office. I am hoping to get a mid floor unit, actually its for my sister who's Malaysian. The new launches are higher priced. I hear Sky Trees may be around 650psf, this is unconfirmed but i wont be shocked.

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Chocolate, personally I find that some places are hitting 1k psf which seems norm, places like Bukit Indah you can still fetch 500+psf, looking at sky executive, units are up from 500+psf to 600+psf, if you sis buying can I pass you my setia card number or name to earn point? Anyway why a high rise rather than landed and why skyloft,jus want to feel good that someone shares the same views hahaha.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Chocolate, personally I find that some places are hitting 1k psf which seems norm, places like Bukit Indah you can still fetch 500+psf, looking at sky executive, units are up from 500+psf to 600+psf, if you sis buying can I pass you my setia card number or name to earn point? Anyway why a high rise rather than landed and why skyloft,jus want to feel good that someone shares the same views hahaha.

Thanks but I also have a card as I bought Sky Gardens. But Sky Loft is completely sold, bumi units fully booked I heard from Sp Setia office.
Congrats on buying Sky Loft. Its a good investment also great for own stay. Location is great.
She is now following up on The Canal in Horizon Hills although she prefers Bukit Indah location. Alternatively she will wait for Sky Trees.Sky Breeze and Sky View also sold out.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
High rise as she prefers to have something with facilities and its easier to maintain. She says easier to rent out as well for the time being.In future she may want to occupy. Also lower quantum for good location. She's hoping to get a small unit for below 600K.

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
neber try asking neber know haha :biggrin:,I dnt kn wat to do with the card:confused:, anyway glad to hear that skyloft was completely sold :o ,luv the location too juz like your sis, was brought there by a colleague 2 years back, after which I bought a unit there. Wait when its ready next year, bring them to my place and they will regret for not buying together hahaha…

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
neber try asking neber know haha :biggrin:,I dnt kn wat to do with the card:confused:, anyway glad to hear that skyloft was completely sold :o ,luv the location too juz like your sis, was brought there by a colleague 2 years back, after which I bought a unit there. Wait when its ready next year, bring them to my place and they will regret for not buying together hahaha…

Am sure there will be others who may want to use your card. SP Setia has many projects , you can recommend friends. They are a good developer. My Sky gardens quite on target and buying from them very smooth process.

Artesan

Alfrescian
Loyal
any new developments (landed) coming up?

There is still some land facing 8th Avenue precinct. At the moment they have cluster housing but u need to visit their sales office now n then to be updated. The current quiet launch has all foreign quota taken up. The price starts from 1.3 aro.

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is still some land facing 8th Avenue precinct. At the moment they have cluster housing but u need to visit their sales office now n then to be updated. The current quiet launch has all foreign quota taken up. The price starts from 1.3 aro.

Still have the cluster house now... New design for registration, but not launched yet... Price already very high....

After that will have 3 storeys terrace house....

Last edited: