• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
That cld be bumi price. Actual price after discount cld be $1.5mil.

Maybe its just me – I wouldn’t pay 1.5m for bukit indah. I mean ..its a great location ..no question abt that .. successful Jusco mall and banks/eateries etc, proximity to Tuas, my family Is staying there and has nothing but compliments (really, nothing to complain about when you paid just RM300K for such location) so far but I wld rather get at HH or Nusa duta at that price tag. I heard from an agent (and he’s pushing sales for bukit indah ppty) that although bukit indah ppty is getting more pricey, the price growth is limted by a trend of auction/lelong ppty ( I suppose this is the older developments). Not sure how true this is as i have not seen many auction bids advertised on bt indah but what he said make some sense. Sp setia makes it so easy for ppl to book house (only pay RM500 booking fee) that even ppl who cant really afford is able to get and manage to secure loan from bank due to high valuation on bukit indah ppty. After that, these ppl then skipped mortgage pymt when they cant afford after a while and forced to lelong off the house. Too much of this has the effect of bringing down the ppty value of the taman

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe its just me – I wouldn’t pay 1.5m for bukit indah. I mean ..its a great location ..no question abt that .. successful Jusco mall and banks/eateries etc, proximity to Tuas, my family Is staying there and has nothing but compliments (really, nothing to complain about when you paid just RM300K for such location) so far but I wld rather get at HH or Nusa duta at that price tag. I heard from an agent (and he’s pushing sales for bukit indah ppty) that although bukit indah ppty is getting more pricey, the price growth is limted by a trend of auction/lelong ppty ( I suppose this is the older developments). Not sure how true this is as i have not seen many auction bids advertised on bt indah but what he said make some sense. Sp setia makes it so easy for ppl to book house (only pay RM500 booking fee) that even ppl who cant really afford is able to get and manage to secure loan from bank due to high valuation on bukit indah ppty. After that, these ppl then skipped mortgage pymt when they cant afford after a while and forced to lelong off the house. Too much of this has the effect of bringing down the ppty value of the taman

I think the banks should have done their due diligence. If one is looking at new G&G cluster in Bukit Indah, I guess this is the price. Overall it is still cheap compared to Singapore, and that is the market that SP Setia is targeting.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the banks should have done their due diligence. If one is looking at new G&G cluster in Bukit Indah, I guess this is the price. Overall it is still cheap compared to Singapore, and that is the market that SP Setia is targeting.

Every ppty in msia is cheap to a Sporean after currency conversion - from an investor's point of view, the question is whether he or she is paying a fair value for the ppty which should have factored in future potential market growth and capital appreciation

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every ppty in msia is cheap to a Sporean after currency conversion - from an investor's point of view, the question is whether he or she is paying a fair value for the ppty which should have factored in future potential market growth and capital appreciation

Cheap if u factor in.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
...my family Is staying there and has nothing but compliments (really, nothing to complain about when you paid just RM300K for such location) so far...

hi! just wondering, RM 300K - bought from developer? Which year purchased? Near which section? True G&G? What kind of house (terrace, intermediate, single/double/triple storey)? how much is the house worth today? i have no ulterior motive asking other than just curious on the products available over the (limited) history of Johor market. I studied in JB 25 years ago and most of these areas were jungle back then, so just looking to freshen up overview of the development history. Thanks in advance if you answer.

Last edited:

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
1.7m? Thats quite overvalued - at this price, i rather get an unit at hh abeit a smaller one

Probably the lower price. This would be after rebates/ discounts. But they usually raise prices for later units which may eb reserved to eb released later, that's what they do for condos also, they remove the early bird privileges. However in this case the gap in price is pretty big, usually it isnt.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal

I doubt any SP Setia Houses have been auctioned. But if you look around, there are older houses that pre-date Setia. These houses were already there before Setia came around and some of them are pretty run down.
So may these have fallen to auctions although I dont think there have been many cases as their prices have also risen thanks to Setia bulding the township.
Nusa Duta in my opinion is not as convenient as you still need to use Jalan Skudai and there's jam.Bukit Indah is a different location, as from that end you can get into the Expressway more easily.
But having said all that I doubt they are selling at 1.5M yet.Last I enquired D'Flore was going at abt 1.25M but they dont welcome foreign buyers as I understand quota was filled a long time ago, that's what 2 of my Singapoean friends were told.

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
last 3 cluster houses type are released at bukit indah's website already.

http://www.bukitindahjohor.com.my/property.asp#.UdBuv8sayK0

It is not as ex as what u guys think...

D'Branche 32x70 = RM1.15mil after discount. (Latest model)
D'Flore 36x70 = RM1.2mil after discount
D'Fronde 32x70 = RM1.1mil after discount

and they are good enough to upgrade the flooring for all bedrooms and staircase to timber flooring also...

Last edited:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi! just wondering, RM 300K - bought from developer? Which year purchased? Near which section? True G&G? What kind of house (terrace, intermediate, single/double/triple storey)? how much is the house worth today? i have no ulterior motive asking other than just curious on the products available over the (limited) history of Johor market. I studied in JB 25 years ago and most of these areas were jungle back then, so just looking to freshen up overview of the development history. Thanks in advance if you answer.

double storey terrace house. G&G 8th avenue. cant rmb which year bought but its at least 3 years back.
house is probably worth 500K. price is not exactly 300K .. its btw 300K - 360K

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good luck to your search and do update us when you find your dream house. Rem dun take too long :wink:

Thanks but of course, time is tight. New houses in these prime areas are flying off before you can lift your pen to write a cheque!

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not as ex as what u guys think...

D'Branche 32x70 = RM1.15mil after discount. (Latest model)
D'Flore 36x70 = RM1.2mil after discount
D'Fronde 32x70 = RM1.1mil after discount

and they are good enough to upgrade the flooring for all bedrooms and staircase to timber flooring also...

This pricing looks more reasoanble

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt any SP Setia Houses have been auctioned. But if you look around, there are older houses that pre-date Setia. These houses were already there before Setia came around and some of them are pretty run down.
So may these have fallen to auctions although I dont think there have been many cases as their prices have also risen thanks to Setia bulding the township.
Nusa Duta in my opinion is not as convenient as you still need to use Jalan Skudai and there's jam.Bukit Indah is a different location, as from that end you can get into the Expressway more easily.
But having said all that I doubt they are selling at 1.5M yet.Last I enquired D'Flore was going at abt 1.25M but they dont welcome foreign buyers as I understand quota was filled a long time ago, that's what 2 of my Singapoean friends were told.

U are probably right abt the auction situation. I also.dont see much lelong ppty in bukit indah. Nusa Duta may not be as close to tuas/highway as bukit indah is but its design is better and better guarded with cctv and more exclusive (or secluded to be negative). Hence the houses have higher value comparatively

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are probably right abt the auction situation. I also.dont see much lelong ppty in bukit indah. Nusa Duta may not be as close to tuas/highway as bukit indah is but its design is better and better guarded with cctv and more exclusive (or secluded to be negative). Hence the houses have higher value comparatively

Is nusa duta counted as part of the nusajaya? If not wrong it is not....

BI is counted as part of the nusajaya together with nusa bestari...

I doubt that nusa duta is more valuable... If u are taking abt nusa idaman and horizon hills there are more buyers are looking for the houses...

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
double storey terrace house. G&G 8th avenue. cant rmb which year bought but its at least 3 years back.
house is probably worth 500K. price is not exactly 300K .. its btw 300K - 360K

Thank you. It was so cheap a few years ago. *sigh*! but r u sure it's only worth 500k now? thought BI is hot with singaporean money now.
Also, good luck on your house search.

Last edited: