• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Batok residents are very lucky to have Dr Chee standing for them

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am very happy for bukit batok that Dr Chee is standing for them.. this is the best of the best in being a Singaporean.

If all the ministers are like Dr Chee, i think many true blue Singaporeans will back to invest in Sg and help the country to prosper.

You are right!....the PAP is offering so many things....to LOOK AFTER THEM......the BB residents should accept the "offerings"....but they have to be mindful....many of them aren't free....NOTHING COMES FOR FREE.....be prepared to be SHAFTED 1,000 times a day....

either they "enjoy the shafting"....vote in the kek leng & endorse "shafting other people's wife" or vote in Chee Soon Juan & suffer in repentance the later is less painful.....look at the residents of PP & HG....have they "suffered"?? or Aljunied...

:rolleyes:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right!....the PAP is offering so many things....to LOOK AFTER THEM......the BB residents should accept the "offerings"....but they have to be mindful....many of them aren't....NOTHING COMES FOR FREE.....be prepared to be SHAFTED 1,000 times a day....

Prostitute rule. Pay first then fuck. Ask Alamaking's mother......LOL

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
they must be rational enough to see the big picture and not to vote in another useless PAP yes-man into parliament. I have no faith in 70% daft Sinkies.

David did well in 2015 partly because the SDP candidate then was of a minority race. This time it's the reverse. Together with the fact that it's a by-election and PAP is already in power, that might just help a section of the 73% sinkies who voted for David in 2015 to pull their shrinking balls out of their sacs.