• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Build your own Toyota 86 RC on line

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
http://www.the86.co.nz/86RC

Starts at only $33,986. You then add whatever accessories you want based on your budget.

208726_577607875582950_1813996709_n.jpg

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our Pappy gahmen will prevent creativity and innovation..if you built your own Toyota 86
they will send you crab letters stating that your car not up to specification under narrow minded LTA ruling!

Ban from the road!! unlike other country like US, Ozzieland, NZieland, their gahmen will approved
this kind of creativity and innovation!!

Look at American Chopper if they are in Sinkieland our gahmen will closed their workshop,
everything they customised will be illeegal, no up to Spec!

Look at our VW Beetle they were taken off the road for those modified to look like Porch!!

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ozzie also got alot of regulations. The best is still usa.

Our Pappy gahmen will prevent creativity and innovation..if you built your own Toyota 86
they will send you crab letters stating that your car not up to specification under narrow minded LTA ruling!

Ban from the road!! unlike other country like US, Ozzieland, NZieland, their gahmen will approved

Look at American Chopper if they are in Sinkieland our gahmen will closed their workshop,

Look at our VW Beetle they were taken off the road for those modified to look like Porch!!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That why Sinkie culture will forever not innovative. To be innovative need to take risk and freedom to think and do out of the ordinary.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That why Sinkie culture will forever not innovative. To be innovative need to take risk and freedom to think and do out of the ordinary.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I've decided on most of what I want but I just can't make up my mind whether to spend $10,000 on the Brembos.

It will be used during track day probably twice a month which is the only time they'll make a difference. If I do get them, it's because they'll look really cool through my 19" rims.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've decided on most of what I want but I just can't make up my mind whether to spend $10,000 on the Brembos.

It will be used during track day probably twice a month which is the only time they'll make a difference. If I do get them, it's because they'll look really cool through my 19" rims.

you can fix Brembo on toy car meh ?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Two months after taking delivery of a $378,000 BMW 5 series, Mr Chan Chee Kien (right), a regional sales manager, sent the car back, complaining about noises coming from the car. The BMW was in the workshop for almost 10 months. -- ST PHOTO: NURIA LING

By Selina Lum

Two months after taking delivery of a $378,000 BMW 5 series, a regional sales manager sent the car back, complaining about noises coming from the car. The BMW was in the workshop for almost 10 months.

Mr Chan Chee Kien claimed that the alleged defects have not been rectified despite the time it was in the workshop.

He sued Performance Motors, the agent for BMW, for misrepresentation and breach of contract after the distributor said it was not going to replace the car. A seven-day hearing into the case started in the High Court on Tuesday (sept17).

Mr Chan told the court that in 2010, he was driving a BMW 330i and was looking to upgrade to a bigger car. In May 2010, he decided on the 550i, a top-of-the-line model in the 5 Series range. But in October, he complained of "abnormal" sounds from the car. He sent the car to the workshop seven times between October 2010 and September 2011. He has not driven the car since retrieving it from the workshop in January last year.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Those who want trouble free motoring should stick to reliable brands.

d113c91c0a0d02b701d3ac6eb051e9f9.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Those who want trouble free motoring should stick to reliable brands.

Just Monday my good friend in Bangkok went to test drive the Land Rover Evoque, thanks Sam to the above JD Powers result I should warn him about it immediately. By the way this model is a very popular car here in Jakarta, you see it everywhere.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Just Monday my good friend in Bangkok went to test drive the Land Rover Evoque, thanks Sam to the above JD Powers result I should warn him about it immediately. By the way this model is a very popular car here in Jakarta, you see it everywhere.

It's absolute crap. Tell your friend not to touch the brand unless he enjoys trips to dealers for repairs and warranty claims.