• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

buddists and monks are peaceful ppl ? ;)

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why do you believe what Saudi Arabia says?

Perhaps a more accurate situation of what is happening is provided by a commentator Arkar:

First, let me clarify the situation in brief. This conflict
was between the Rohingya Muslims and the local Buddhist Burmese citizens, both
residing in Arakan State. It is NOT a religious war between the whole Muslim
community in Burma and the Buddhist government as it is spreading to the
world's media!

Rohingyas are in fact illegal immigrants into Arakan State
of Burma from Bangladesh, which borders Burma on the west. Rohingyas mass-moved
into Burma during British rule, but the governments over the time have rejected
citizenship to them and confined them to border cities in west Arakan, where a
reported 800k Rohingya population resides. Population explosion, discrimination
and repression by government have made Rohingyas to wait for an opportunity to
rise up and to invade more of Arakan cities for living space.

They got the spark they needed on June 4, 2012 when 10
Rohingyas were lawlessly murdered by local Arakanese furious over the rape and
murder of an Arakanese girl by Rohingyas which happened 6 days earlier.
Rohingyas started raging Arakan villages, robbing properties and torching
villages, forcing tens of thousands of locals to refugee camps. The government
army and security forces intervened, clashing with the rioting Rohingyas. A
state of emergency and a curfew were issued on following days, with armed
forces firing shots usually into the air to disperse the rioters, according to
non-government reputable medias. The situation was subsequently calmed by
mid-June, and the combined death of Rohingyas and Arakanese during the riots
were reported officially to be less than 30. The Burmese government has been
notorious for its transparency when it comes to casualty numbers, but there is
no way for the death toll to hit hundreds, far from thousands as seen over the
internet. 30 Arakanese who allegedly started the murder of 10 Rohingyas are now
facing trials in court.

Islam is the 3rd most common religion in Burma after
Buddhism and Christianity, and this event in Arakan had little to do with other
Islamic communities across the country. There has been absolutely no harm to
Islams outside of affected areas in Arakan. Islams in other states, including
the largest and the most ethnically diverse city, Yangon, have been living normally
and peacefully all these times, except at one point when they gathered in
downtown Yangon after the government-run news media mentioned in Arakan riots
news a term "kalar", a racially abusive term in Burmese, for which
the media immediately issued an apology and made correction.

In short, there is no such thing as Muslim genocide or
ethnic cleansing happening in Burma or in Arakan. And it is painful to see many
misleading reports tagging our country's name in headlines as "Burma
Killing", "Burma Muslim cleansing", "Stop Burma
genocide" when even Islams in Burma regard this very event as nothing more
than government suppressing terrorism attacks by Rohingya immigrants

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allah place is fully of death. When it is a West Buddhist Land was from Iran to India to Malaysia and Indonesia. It is a peace and happy land.

When become the Al Hadist Islam Land, they become un-peace and poor. War here and there. Killing here and there. The Islam will kill kafir and make sure the politic zero down kafir in their land. Kasmir India, XiChian China, Assam India, West Myanmar, South Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippine Mindanao and Indonesia. We can see Al Hadist kill Kafir. Al Hadist will kill Muslim too. This is the way of their life and the fact of problem.

In Buddhist, it is a bad Karma that we can not help. We will call human being not to kill animal. Because animal will re born as human and kill you. We will call people to chant sutra to clean away the evil spell. Monk-hood is too slow. We must transfer the Meditation Enlightenment to Household Buddhist. Wish Wisdom Eye can solve the Muslim Killing problem.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmmm....5 Stars. If u wish to promote ur religion, by all means. But u dont have to resort to such tactic and smear other religion ya.

I suggest u get hold of the Quran (which i doubt u will), read it with open heart.

U should know better (or faint ignorant) after 911, Islam been hijacked by extremists.

As for killing of kafir, it was during the time of our Prophet. Tere were traitors too. Dont deliberately misinterprete those verses and teach Muslims how to lead their daily lives. :rolleyes:

U dont believe in God, so be it.

U believe in reicarnation, so be it.

But dont ridicule other religion.

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not Al Hadist who to promote any religion or down pointing on any religion.

It is Al Hadist who kill Kalifah Kalifah until today that blood related to Nabi. It is not me who promoted to kill Muslim among Muslim.

I never never bad mouth about Muslim and Muslimat. It is Al Hadist bad mouth about Nabi behave like animal.

It is Al Hadist confuse Muslim until today cannot live in peace.

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Basic Buddhism is purifying your mind-set from poison and meditates for Nirvana. We will waste time and money for other suffering. It is a suffering World for Earth, Heaven and Hell. Religion become a tool to control what they are believed and suffering will never end. Puja, Donation, Bramin Priest, Pray Idol, Pray wall, Pray sky, Pray here and there and so on.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I tink u are more knowledgeable than me as far as Islam concerned.

Who is Al Hadist, btw?:confused:

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We must transfer the Meditation Enlightenment to Household Buddhist. Wish Wisdom Eye can solve the Muslim Killing problem.

Look at ur backyard 1st before condemning and smearing other religion.

All religion on earth would never teach their believers to kill one another. Tat goes with Islam and Buddhism too. Is the politicians, the lawmakers, the rulers, the culprits.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1540121/Burma-orders-Christians-to-be-wiped-out.html

http://www.muslimworldleague.org/paper/1774/articles/p14-a3.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tak_Bai_Incident

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRq7hjYPcpY

Last edited:

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buddha said If you can give away from Killing Human Being Politic, you can get a chance to obtain Nirvana.

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi fivestars,
You are entitled to your comments, criticisms or jokes on religions different from your. The twist about Al Hadist Land is a little over the limit.
I am not a muslim.

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Al Hadist land is Demon land or Mara Land. Is a West Buddhist land. Buddhist still strong on East Buddhist land but how long?

It is karma that I can not known.

I understand Christian, Muslim and some Buddhist do not understand me. I look all as one. but they see it different way

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
I stand as we are human being

But people stand as

Muslim Sunni view
Muslim Shite view
Christian Roman Catholic view
EU Christianity view
New Group of Christian view
Tibet Buddhist view
West Land Buddhist view
East Land Buddhist view

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslim stand and view :

No matter what you do, you can not defeat Islam the one and only true religion

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buddhist view :

If human being keep poisoning with greedy, hate and delusion whereby never obtain Nirvana. Human will stay in Demon world.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi fivestars,
You are entitled to your comments, criticisms or jokes on religions different from your. The twist about Al Hadist Land is a little over the limit.
I am not a muslim.

I did ask him who is Al Hadist. But he keep bleating away blahblahblah...

Only a nut can ustand his definition of al hadist.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
All religion on earth would never teach their believers to kill one another. Tat goes with Islam and Buddhism too. Is the politicians, the lawmakers, the rulers, the culprits.

In ancient time, there is no such thing as religion freedom. The incumbent rulers or incoming conquerors dictated. When the machus came, the chinese had to shave their heads. The ancient Arab and Persian traders on the silk route were influential in spreading Islam to northern India, there were several kingdoms then. They also spread Islam to certain parts of China like Xian. Islam arrived in South East Asia at later time via sea trading route.

King Asoka's reign, is the only period that buddhists were majority in India. Till today, buddhists are minority in India. In China, buddhists see the West as the pure land of buddhists. India is west of China. This is the common known West Buddhist Land in Mahayana Buddhism.

East Buddhist Land?? Never heard before.

Last edited:

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eastern Pure land is Medicine Buddha Land and Western Pure Land is Amitabha Buddha Land.

Buddha West Land is under India 28 Buddhist Patriarch. From Iran to Philippine.

Buddha East Land is under China 6 Buddhist Patriarch. From Tibet to Japan.