• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious "Britain should pursue Beijing through international courts for Coronavirus Compensation (£351 billion), major study claims" - Daily Mail Online

Do you think the UK will REALLY DARE to CONFISCATE the PRC's UK assets, in order to PUNISH the PRC?

• Total voters

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
There won't be a long to-and-fro legal process. Instead what you will get are like the Nuremberg trials.

For the CCP regime, they can do this the easy way (pay up), or take the dispute to the battlefield (the hard way)... which will end up in them having to pay compensation for both the pandemic AND war reparations.

The CCP officials have plenty of money and property stashed overseas, would be a shame if something happened to them. :cool:
you took a chuckle out of me pal...because for trial like Nuremberg, a crime against humanity with intend must be established ..how to you propose that ?

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can form 8 nation alliance to wage war against CPC.
Ask for compensation. Who has a bigger muscle will have final say

You forgot in 1950 51, China armed only with single shot bolt action rifles.
Fought against USA , UK and all their fucking allies.

From Yalu river, threw them all back south of the parallel even though USA & UK got battleships of 16" guns, carriers and fighter jets and planes and bombers and artillery and Ma Deuces and trucks with unlimited ammo.

Took China less than 2 weeks that you can see from the map with mere single shot bolt action rifles and all on foot.

1586954318900.png

And now China military is much more advance than the West. And got a lot lot more than the West.

You got DF41?

You got thermonuclear Hydrogen Bombs? China might well be the only country with working H Bombs as they build that to the Yu Ming configuration that need very little maintenance and not the Ulam Teller configuration which required hell of lot of maintenance

You got the PLZ-05? with range of 100km as of now? Firing 10 rounds per minute of 155mm shell?

And in the near future, about to fire at Mach 6 using magnetized plasma? https://www.businessinsider.sg/chin...lasma-to-turn-artillery-into-superguns-2019-2

You got the PCL191 MLRS that far outrange the best of USA MLRS.

That only for starters.

Not only China military systems much better with longer range and more accurate than Western military systems
China got far far more of that then the West can hope to budget for.
So go try to beat China .

Besterest you go do something that you can do such as to wank yourself or fuck your grandmother.

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
To COBELLc

let me put this way pal...waging a war itself is entirety something else...i am not arguing whether china is right or wrong in this thread ...personally ,i do think china should bear both moral and financial responsiblity...but how to go about it is the question..i am just exploding this legal myth and that law ,especially international law is a total ass...but as you suggested there are many ways to skin a cat..

i would go through UN if I were you...or simply negotiate with china once things blow over...meaning lets say if 10 of the top trading nations of china can team up togather and negotiate some sort of compensation it might work...you see ,i figure china too knows how it screwd up but to china leadership 'face thingy ' matters most .

than the UN thingy if a resolution is passed to either kick China out of the security council or the UN itself is a very plausible possiblity ..that being a threat ..if it does not comply ...why it is possible ? because Taiwan was occupying the one China seat before it got kicked out ..therefore its possible to revert

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wa, UK now want to another opium war! They think too highly about themselves! China is awaken dragon!
no country in its right mind wanna go for war these days...US tried and failed miserably in Vietnam and so was USSR in Afgan ..than even in Iraq and Afgan US tried to push sort of shareing with friendly countries and yet failed ...China too had its fair share when it took Vietnam and got burnt and even lately with Indians facing eye to eye in Doklam of Sikkim...both china and india withdrew without firing a shot...that being said,there are other ways to to explore to resolve conflicts ...

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very easy to make China pay trillions of dollars in compensation for this virus fiasco.

US, EU, Japan and other developed countries can:

- freeze all PRC government and SOE assets in those countries
- cancel all debts held in the form of treasury bills and other government debts held by PRC (China has about 3 or 4 trillion USD in foreign “reserves” held in these paper “assets”

They already control IMF and World Bank, and Moodys and S&P can be “persuaded” not to downgrade. PRC will surely nationalise foreign assets in China as retaliation, but that would just hasten the process of decoupling, which will be a boost to US and other developed economies. Inflation will result.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very easy to make China pay trillions of dollars in compensation for this virus fiasco.

- cancel all debts held in the form of treasury bills and other government debts held by PRC (China has about 3 or 4 trillion USD in foreign “reserves” held in these paper “assets”

They already control IMF and World Bank, and Moodys and S&P can be “persuaded” not to downgrade. PRC will surely nationalise foreign assets in China as retaliation, but that would just hasten the process of decoupling, which will be a boost to US and other developed economies. Inflation will result.
i would play the devil advocate here

so what is your legal grounds for such action

you see ,the western civilisation had always worked on that basis ...as the saying goes, give the dog a bad name and hang him.

simply putting all those countries you mention needs a reason ..what is it that china cannot legally refute ?

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

I Hate You Middle Finger Sticker for iOS & Android | GIPHY

This German doctor about sums up the whole Covid 19 fiasco:
3 months ago
China: Ok there's a new virus, from now on no one move around, if you go out you must wear a mask. Nationwide lockdown and quarantine policies implemented.
Rest of the world: Don't trust anything these fucking commies say! It's just a flu! They are trying to control everyone's life! There's no need for masks!
2 months ago
China: Start building hospitals so the medical system doesn't get overwhelmed.
Rest of the world: It's a concentration camp! They are murdering people out there! They are untrustworthy!
1 month ago
China: We are experiencing a surge of patients and this virus is super infectious via air and physical contact. We are also experiencing shortage on medical supplies and medical practitioners. Pulling everything from the country to Wuhan.
Rest of the world: Look how backward they are, not even having enough PPE for their doctors and nurses. They are clearly wrong about the method of transmission that's why they are making everyone wearing masks. They've even locked down the country and stopped the economy. What a bunch of idiots.
2 weeks ago
China: Numbers are reducing in China. People slowly getting back to work now.
Rest of the world: Fucking liar!
We are seeing numbers in Italy and it clearly doesn't match data from China! Millions of people must have died! It's still spreading!
Now
China: Dude why things getting out of control out there? Where are your hospitals and why are you not in total lockdown? Were you just sitting there pointing fingers at me for 3 months, and did nothing?
Rest of the world: You commies never told us how dangerous this virus is! You've been given us the false data the whole time!!!
China: I don't understand. If you never trusted me and when I say it's a big deal, it's actually a small flu, why do you think there must be millions of people died in China? If you think the number of deaths must be very high, doesn't that indicates it's a dangerous virus and you should be prepared? How could you believe millions of people have died, but at the same time not knowing it's dangerous?
Rest of the world:* It's only a big deal in a backward country like yours, where people are poor and unhygienic, where the medical system is still in 1950s, where the government covers up the figures and doesn't alarm people how dangerous it is! It shouldn't affect advanced countries like us!
China: But it is with you and killing your people now!!! Do something about it so you can still save lives!!!
Rest of the world: Not before we found everything we can blame on you!!! It's too late for us to do something now, people will just die and eventually we'll have herd immunity, but you must take the full responsibility for it !
Now
Rest of the world: China help us. We need masks, ventilators, PPE etc
Tomorrow.
Everybody wear masks!

p.s. if this resonate with you, you can also copy and paste for your circle of friends... ‼

Attachments

• 1586957224600.png
    1586957224600.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 76

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i would play the devil advocate here

so what is your legal grounds for such action

you see ,the western civilisation had always worked on that basis ...as the saying goes, give the dog a bad name and hang him.

simply putting all those countries you mention needs a reason ..what is it that china cannot legally refute ?

Cover up of initial outbreak in Wuhan. Regardless of the source of virus, PRC did try to cover up the outbreak. Dr Li Wenliang is dead but known worldwide as the whistle blower reprimanded by Wuhan police and made to sign a confession letter.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cover up of initial outbreak in Wuhan. Regardless of the source of virus, PRC did try to cover up the outbreak. Dr Li Wenliang is dead but known worldwide as the whistle blower reprimanded by Wuhan police and made to sign a confession letter.
all the above reasons given would qualify as 'hearsay ' ...meaning i never saw but someone i know saw kind of thingy...a judge will never accept that ...case thrown out LOL

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I voted No. UK small fry, talk big only. :biggrin:

I also voted No. UK still lives on its past glory as a naval power and colonial power. The BE has long sunsetted into history and the empire is no more. The UK-led Commonwealth is just a cosmetic and toothless organisation. Continue to act tough and talk big but no real influence. Don't forget how incompetent and complacent they were in the downfall of Singapore into Japanese invaders. Small fish and chips!:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all the above reasons given would qualify as 'hearsay ' ...meaning i never saw but someone i know saw kind of thingy...a judge will never accept that ...case thrown out LOL

Aiyah, you think only PAP and CCP know how to do kangaroo court! Ang mor can do a kangaroo court better if they want to. With PRC public image at all time low in these countries, the masses in these “democracies” will be more than happy to go along with the charade. And why not use the perfect excuse to not pay your debts. This will teach the barbaric and useless Ah Tiongs a lesson they deserve. LOL

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, you think only PAP and CCP know how to do kangaroo court! Ang mor can do a kangaroo court better if they want to. With PRC public image at all time low in these countries, the masses in these “democracies” will be more than happy to go along with the charade. And why not use the perfect excuse to not pay your debts. This will teach the barbaric and useless Ah Tiongs a lesson they deserve. LOL
of course i know ang moh plays their legal game very well...as a matter fact ,that common law itself is of ang moh origin ....the very reason why i had pre phrased that legality is not a matter of justice at all ...and that its all just a play of argumentative skill...so even the guys adjudicating may have some valid reasons to anchor

so you need to argue convincingly...at least to play to the gallery

as the very legal eagles had said ,,' justice should not only be served but seems to have been served '

so that is the gist of my argument

so far,I had seen no valid argument to nail china ..thats all

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
China is well praise by many countries... Chinese workers are in demand world wide for their hard working attitude.

Chinese bizmen are praised by angmoh for able to provide expertise of manufacturing for angmoh products such as cost spending.

Only AMLG US is currently bully China over to hand over 5G and high tech to US.... like they did to Japanese in 1980s to Toshiba and Toyota.

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal