• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breed for Brains Or Numbers?

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
phpGjG6Cd.jpg

Photo of a specimen from the endangered species.

Type: Singaporean Chinese
Classification: Endangered since 1981; soon to become rare if not extinct.
Solution: Import the identical Confucianist stock from places like Malaysia, HK, China.
Importance: Vital to the continued political hegemony of the People's Action Party (PAP).

Description: As observed by Alex Au, blogger, yawningbread.org

"The Chinese were noticeably more reluctant to be polled, compared to other races. Most of them waved us away or pretended not to have seen us. (I tried to compensate for this by approaching more Chinese to ask if they'd participate in the survey.) This points to a major difference in attitude between the Chinese and other races with respect to social and civic values, but I won't get into it here."

"We are caught in a bind – we've got to decide this is our country, our society and we must remain the majority. Yes, we will take immigrants; yes, we will take talented people, but we must be the majority. - Lee Kuan Yew, 2009

"We have a practical people whose culture tells them that contention for the sake of contention leads to disaster. I have said this on many a previous occasion; that had the mix in Singapore been different, had it been 75% Indians, 15% Malays and the rest Chinese, it would not have worked. Because they believe in the politics of contention, of opposition. But because the culture was such that the populace sought a practical way out of their difficulties, therefore it has worked." Lee Kuan Yew in Parliament, 1985.