• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking news : Yog exceeded budget by 3 times !

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please leave the christians out of this. Besides he does not speak for christians. Even if he goes to ACS, that does not make him a christian.

The YOG deficit has nothing to do with christians.

The government's social policies has nothing to do with agnostics.

Same as means testing has nothing to do with buddhists and the orchard road flooding has nothing to do with muslims.

These are all pronouncements by the government, not christians, buddhists or muslims.

wahlaneh...
why must everything tekan christians?
not all who go to church on sundays are christians also mah.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they can mismanage YOG just imagine the other cases of mismanagement on a grander scale: defence spending, infrastructure spending e.g. lonkangs spending, .....:eek:

That is why the need to to do a full, independently- conducted audit, including the reserves.

It is amazing, even mind-boggling, to over spent budget by few hundreds of millions of dollars for a sports event with nothing tangible to show for it.

Oppositions should press for a for accounting details after the event. Just in time for the election.

You don't expect check-and-balance, as claimed by MIW, within the MIW right ?

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
VivianBalakrishnan-ST.jpg

Don't blame me lah.
I am just an obedient dog doing my job to please my masters.
My master hinted $$ no problem, most important is to make YOG as happening as possible.
Now I am trying hard to blow hot air to lift this YOG as high as possible.:biggrin:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its all about showmanship , not sportsmanship. to glorifiy YOG which is their objective.

Yeah, thought so too. Naturally as their priority they are very keen to promote this event and make it a success and in so doing they are willing to spare no expenses.

Some people just don't get it.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so basically, singapore helping the swiss, with their standard of living.
giving the swiss lots of money to host a unknown game which will lose a lot of money.