• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News: WP new candidate Daniel Goh Pei Siong did a Yaw Shun Leong! Exposed!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Breaking News: WP new candidate Daniel Goh Pei Siong did a Yaw Shun Leong! Expose

It Happened in a well known charity too

My friend volunteered in a well known soup kitchen , he found out some wrong doings of his Founder and he confronted him at a MC meeting . He advised him to stop using donations and other income without accounting for them besides a host of other money mismanagement issues. Not happy the Founder wrote poison letter to his wife that she should get PI to check on him. Claimed in his poison letter that his close friend always want him to go visit prostitutes and told his wife to take over her share of assets and bank accounts. Despicable man !

One wushu place in Geylang Lor 27 actually owned by the self professed grandmaster via sole proprietorship but masquerading as an entity which did not legally exist........ it collect money, fees etc in the name of the grandmaster with receipt having NO number or numbering.......... you guess what is going on!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Breaking News: WP new candidate Daniel Goh Pei Siong did a Yaw Shun Leong! Expose

Don't waste time zeroo.

In the end all your effort will go down to the drain.

Trust me, you are wasting your life. There are hell lot more important issue .

LSS first & PAP second ... will benefit most from this smear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

uncle: we certainly need more people like you... to screw their asssss....

Address me as brudder please. Everywhere I go, "uncle'' makes me demoralised. One young Viet SYT from a Balestier joint even called out, ''papa, papa" when I was screwing her in 81. I was laughing while in the act. Quite fun.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Really funny to see all these small people running around protecting their masters... Tsk, tsk, tsk.... hope their mothers and fathers are proud of their ball-carrying skills.

dirty tricks played by small prick n cunt........ master oso cannot be any bigger!!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

41298_1602157336198_6273903_n.jpg

Ser Luck telling the whole world he inserted two fingers each into his partners' pussy.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dr Daniel Goh

We are with you all the way............this smear reflects badly on PAP as an extension of how dirty they played and will cont'd to do so. ONLY one choice: VTO starting with Lim SS! Boh Swee leh

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One wushu place in Geylang Lor 27 actually owned by the self professed grandmaster via sole proprietorship but masquerading as an entity which did not legally exist........ it collect money, fees etc in the name of the grandmaster with receipt having NO number or numbering.......... you guess what is going on!

I was told for some bak kwa sellers, CNY profits enough to last for the rest of the year. For some temples and other entities, 7th month dinners same same. One such temple in AMK will manipulate accounts from the bidding and masuk pocket. Can also last one year of HFJs but hang small flowers only.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

uncle: we certainly need more people like you... to screw their asssss....

For every blow they deliver to credible candidates, I will return one for the opposition. My bullets many many one ............... Try me.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

2MQu01b-3a4x9.png

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing wrong. It is called meritocracy. Even mistresses do not have to worry about being discriminated and can be promoted to superscale if they are deserving. Their dossiers have this special white donkey classification. I see before.

Same as former Presiden t (Lai) of CIS who was screwing a female staff........wife complained to Ho Jinx & he got transferred immediately to SembCorp but cont'd his pricky biz till divorce!!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing wrong. It is called meritocracy. Even mistresses do not have to worry about being discriminated and can be promoted to superscale if they are deserving. Their dossiers have this special white donkey classification. I see before.

case of black mustang fucking whte donkey.......... shiok meh??

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

For every blow they deliver to credible candidates, I will return one for the opposition. My bullets many many one ............... Try me.

Not many days left for run up to election.

Bring on your GPMG, 81 mortar and 106 gunner.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

case of black mustang fucking whte donkey.......... shiok meh??

be careful. may end up with a spotty black and white mule. also, it's very difficult to get an offspring from a male horse and a female donkey. it's easier to get a mule as an offspring which is a cross of a female horse and male donkey. for black on white, black mule on white mule is best as they can fuck all night.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

921DanielGohaffair.jpg

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

sheela.JPG

Cheong Shuying Sheela

1) Name / Self introduction

Cheong Shuying Sheela, 2nd year Masters student expecting to graduate in July 2008 and going on to a PhD in Sociology.
As an undergraduate, the very first Sociology course I took was ‘Sociology of Deviance’ and since then my research interests have centered on discipline, morality, violence and social control.

2) Email address

Email 1

3) Thesis research

Conventional approaches into BDSM (Bondage/Discipline, Dominance/Submission, Sadism/Masochism) analyze it as individual pathology. This falls into the trap of psychological determinism in attributing pathology to the ‘sick’ mind of the individual and does not consider the socio-historical factors that discursively produce BDSM. Furthermore, virtually all the literature on BDSM is Western-centric and neglects the phenomenon as it is practiced in the East; any interpretation of the discourse surrounding BDSM necessarily involves situating it within a particular socio-historical milieu. In my study, I take a Foucauldian position, in which power and positionality are produced and articulated in/through discourses. It is my contention that the BDSM body in Singapore is gendered, classed and racially marked: the BDSM experience in Singapore cannot be experienced outside of any of these categories. While we would assume that the Singapore middle-class Chinese male (SCM) is the hegemonic ideal in all spheres, he is in fact at the bottom of the local BDSM hierarchy. Why is this so? In my analysis, I pin this down to the social/economic/gendered position of the SCM which undoubtedly resonates with his larger milieu. In moving between discussion of the citizen and the state, my study on BDSM in Singapore sheds light on the modern city-state and the implications of my findings for her future.

4) Research interests

Discipline, morality, violence, social control and education

5) Publications/International Conferences

‘Consuming Cultures: Change, Tradition and Choice in Asia and the Pacific’ United Nations University Global Seminar at University of Hawai’i at Manoa (May 2005)

‘Sado-masochism in Singapore’ at Asia Research Institute’s 2nd Singapore Graduate Forum on Southeast Asia Studies (July 2007)

‘Morality in BDSM’ at the University of Presov, Slovakia at ‘Moralities at the Turn of Centuries and Millenniums’ (Sept 2007)
‘A Critical Contribution to BDSM Theory: The Singaporean Story’ at Antalya University, Turkey at ‘Exploring Cultural Perspectives’ (June 2008)

6) Modules taught in the department

SSA1201 Singapore Studies (2 semesters), SC2220 Gender Studies

7) Related work experience

Internship at Institute of Southeast Asian Studies, Singapore (Dec 2004 and Nov 2007 – June 2008)

(Correct as at 10 January 2008)

Close

© NUS Department of Sociology 11 Arts Link #03-10 Singapore 117570 Tel: 65-6874-3822 Fax: 65-6777-9579

Sauce: http://www.fas.nus.edu.sg/soc/grad/s...rs/sheela.html

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

sheela1_500-200x300.png

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal

Brothers, TingRu just shared the response from Daniel Goh's wife:
https://www.facebook.com/hetingru/posts/723671124404726

“Forget it. Either you’re so threatening they need to stoop so low or they are so boh liao. I think your (all of you) time is better spent resting. Nothing to it. You know it’s bound to happen, gutter politics. No need to convince me. Make the meeting with Low chop chop. Tell him your wife says you need to sleep.”

TINGRU I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Low_Thia_Khiang_Daniel_Goh.jpg
Workers’ Party’s Daniel Goh’s wife’s has a response to to his alleged affair: No need to convince me. You need to sleep.

[FONT=open_sansregular]August 28, 2015[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]Daniel Goh had to meet WP chief Low Thia Khiang to explain what happened.[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular] Martino Tan

Workers’ Party (WP) potential candidate and National University of Singapore (NUS) sociologist Daniel Goh on Thursday night refuted the details of a poison pen letter that accused him of having an affair with his postgraduate student.
[/FONT][FONT=open_sansregular]

The email, addressed to WP leaders Sylvia Lim and Low Thia Khiang, was sent to newsrooms a day after Goh’s official introduction as a candidate.

And what was his wife’s response?

According to Goh, this was what his wife replied to him via text when he messaged her about the poison pen letter:

“Forget it. Either you’re so threatening they need to stoop so low or they are so boh liao. I think your (all of you) time is better spent resting. Nothing to it. You know it’s bound to happen, gutter politics. No need to convince me. Make the meeting with Low chop chop. Tell him your wife says you need to sleep.”

Goh said he was doing his house visits at that time when news about the poison pen letter started making the rounds and he was inundated with numerous media queries about the allegations.

It looks like his wife of 15 years just wanted Goh to rest early, as he was still dealing with queries fromMothership.sg at 12.30am.

From the text, it seems like poor Goh had to face his party chief Low Thia Khiang this evening to clarify what happened.

[/FONT]

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Breaking News: WP new candidate Daniel Goh Pei Siong did a Yaw Shun Leong! Expose

ok bro!.. go on the offensive... cannot always defend... you need help, just shout... we're all on stand-up
KNN... must sure MP & EC collapse and LSS will cry for real...