• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News - who is scroobal?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mark Andrew Yeo aka GoldenDragon

Couple Of Points:

1. Bring back <scroobal> and <Debonerman>.

2. Come into the forum as Mark Andrew Yeo. It will be more fun for you than you getting fucked in the Kah Ch$ng by homosexuals.

dun be a kaypoh act smart doggie. just earn more money for me. promise you next life you will have 10% of what mark has this life. dun push your luck too far. you may end up like jahjah or that kuku bugger.

jw5

Loyal
GoldenDragon

Come into the forum as Mark Andrew Yeo leh. Or if you want to keep up the pretense, since you claim to know "him", "ask him" to come into the forum leh. :rolleyes:

fuck you! how dare you insult my step-son? stay out of our family affairs ok?

just kidding bro. dont antagonise this doggie. sure to go after you. like a stray dog wanting attention.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GoldenDragon

Come into the forum as Mark Andrew Yeo leh. Or if you want to keep up the pretense, since you claim to know "him", "ask him" to come into the forum leh. :rolleyes:

leh your ka chng lah! go and get fuck by banglas. last told at least 5 in the queue. let them enjoy poetry ok?

jw5

Loyal

Or you can form a gossipy bitchy ex civil servants club with your easily impressionable and manipulated sycophants and have a section for yourselves. The password to the section is to praise you or acknowledge your status as the All Knowing Big Brother of this forum. :wink:

leh your ka chng lah! go and get fuck by banglas. last told at least 5 in the queue. let them enjoy poetry ok?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Or you can form a gossipy bitchy ex civil servants club with your easily impressionable and manipulated sycophants and have a section for yourselves. The password to the section is to praise you or acknowledge your status as the All Knowing Big Brother of this forum. :wink:

idiot you. club already in existence. you dont qualify. dogs not welcome but you can guard the door for us. all of us rich men lots of cash. but get your dentures done first. kidnappers and robbers will laugh when they spot a bogay gay dog. do something useful.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
idiot you. club already in existence. you dont qualify. dogs not welcome but you can guard the door for us. all of us rich men lots of cash. but get your dentures done first. kidnappers and robbers will laugh when they spot a bogay gay dog. do something useful.

btw your biological father also a member of this exclusive club. we just rejected an application from swee keat and tharman.

jw5

Loyal

This is getting boring for me and for the forummers too.

Obviously you have to keep replying and insult me constantly for revealing your real identity (which caused you to stop using <scroobal> and <Debonerman>)

You want to carry on? Because it is fine with me.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is getting boring for me and for the forummers too.

Obviously you have to keep replying and insult me constantly for revealing your real identity (which caused you to stop using <scroobal> and <Debonerman>)

You want to carry on? Because it is fine with me.

talking cock. i decide when to end and restart. you are your motherfucker and have no right to even ask me anything. go fuck off and serve the nehs well. earn more money for me maybe i can let you off. till then, work hard and suck more cocks.

jw5

Loyal
Ok then Mark Andrew Yeo aka GoldenDragon. You the All-Knowing Manipulative Yet Needy Big Brother of this forum decide. :wink:

talking cock. i decide when to end and restart. you are your motherfucker and have no right to even ask me anything. go fuck off and serve the nehs well. earn more money for me maybe i can let you off. till then, work hard and suck more cocks.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok then Mark Andrew Yeo aka GoldenDragon. You the All-Knowing Manipulative Yet Needy Big Brother of this forum decide. :wink:

That's a good dog. Dinner will be ready after you complete your assignment. 100 pricks, remember. anything lesser and your makan portion will be affected. go now and make $$$$$$$. remember, re-use the condoms. can try 3 times.

jw5

Loyal

Go give dog fuck! :wink:

That's a good dog. Dinner will be ready after you complete your assignment. 100 pricks, remember. anything lesser and your makan portion will be affected. go now and make $$$$$$$. remember, re-use the condoms. can try 3 times.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Go give dog fuck! :wink:

Just did. 3 GSDs gave me a great time.

Please remember to have my photo in your posts. I want it at the end of each thread. Bangla n neh sperms in your doggie body must have caused lapses in your memory. Dogs with dementia have no place in this world. Euthanasia takes place.

jw5

Loyal

Thanks for the update. :wink:

Just did. 3 GSDs gave me a great time.

Please remember to have my photo in your posts. I want it at the end of each thread. Bangla n neh sperms in your doggie body must have caused lapses in your memory. Dogs with dementia have no place in this world. Euthanasia takes place.

jw5

Loyal

Here it is, bitchy moron. :wink:

attachment.php

dun be lazy. my pic where, idiotic doggie?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
After scroobal, Debonerman, etc... and finally wendy left this forum one after another, who finds this forum turned boring?

Debonerman

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wendy was/is a cunt. End of story.

Come to think of it, so is that moron golden dragon....senile 60 year old alzheimers afflicted fuck allowing a gay albino cunt to mess with his head....i cant belive u were a copper, fool.....ive seen junkies with more presence of mind.

jw5

Loyal
Fuck you understand, you (aka Mark Andrew Yeo and GoldenDragon) are 53 years old. :oIo:

Come to think of it, so is that moron golden dragon....senile 60 year old alzheimers afflicted fuck allowing a gay albino cunt to mess with his head....i cant belive u were a copper, fool.....ive seen junkies with more presence of mind.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

that post was meant for tfbh not you. please check with hq before you mess things up. we are facing formidable opponents led by general jw5.
be cautios. jahjah will expose us all if we are careless. CIA, FBI, Mossad, Shin Bet, MI 5 and MI6 all trying to get him to head their investigation departments.