• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking NEWs: SDP pulls out

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"SDP listened to the ground - that it did not want a multi-cornered fight that would dilute vote for Opposition."

You mean SDP didn't know that when they first thought about contesting? Chee has been in politics for 20 years.

ChannelG

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what was this whole fiasco for? A publicity stunt for SDP? Did they purposely act stupid so that they can get media attention?

Brave move by those in the CEC in SDP to act against CSJ. After all, the 5 to 10 percent of their votes best to be given to WP. Any low vote counts in this BE will have very long lasting serious setback caused to SDP in their future endeavour.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did I not tell you guys. The sensible will influence the others. Dr Ang's comment was telling.
hahaha...good...csj cannot find anyone to stand for him.....
now let's hope the other parties dropped out also and kukubird will retire from sbf....

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, 4 is indeed their good number. The only difference now is the inclusion of KJ, pretty harmless though. as he may be the new Harban Singh. So they should be pretty confident of a win. The % change is more important. Probably hoping for an increase in margin since the population of new citizens in Punggol East has probably increased. However, if the way they campaign follows the same tact as they had started, I wouldn't be surprise that the % will drop.

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP is outwitted. Fooled into thinking there would be a multi-corner fight, it hastily fielded an uncharismatic, arrogant political newbie, thinking the PAP will coast to victory.

Talk about hanging yourself with your own rope. :wink:

like that ah.........no wonder SDP sent someone to borrow my ''Sun-Tzu Art of War''.............and then Reform Party also borrowed my ''Romance of 3 Kingdoms''............

looks like i was responsible for the Opposition's sudden surge in intelligence...........

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP is outwitted. Fooled into thinking there would be a multi-corner fight, it hastily fielded an uncharismatic, arrogant political newbie, thinking the PAP will coast to victory.

Talk about hanging yourself with your own rope. :wink:

Bro, when it comes to the political arena, PAP will never be outwitted or fooled. Let's wait for further development.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, when it comes to the political arena, PAP will never be outwitted or fooled. Let's wait for further development.

The initial exposure of Dr Koh may be deliberate...GD is right. Let us see what will happen tomorrow. Might be some lightning changes...some surprises....some setbacks and some upsets....???

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
images

thumbs_up_large.png

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
okay, we have seen all sorts of CSJ's political antics and wayangs. okay, the SDP has many think-tanks and professionals. they are no fools and they are not jokers or political novices. they are dead serious...and sdp has one powerful psychiatrist too....

come tomorrow nomination day...maybe another surprise for the whole of singapore, esp the voters of PE...just you wait !!! SDP is not over yet....CSJ is not over yet....just wait and see at High Noon!!! old uncle is so excited!!!

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The initial exposure of Dr Koh may be deliberate...GD is right. Let us see what will happen tomorrow. Might be some lightning changes...some surprises....some setbacks and some upsets....???

This PE BE is one where there is nothing for the WP to lose. PAP has everything to lose. Whatever the outcome, as long as LLL improves on her previous score, win-win for the WP.