• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS!!! IDA Website kena hacked!

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya joety

these por -li -ti sions are very dishonest
kena attack then blur pple they having 'planned maintenance'

they scared lose face lah
that anonymous more powderful than them
they need to keep the 'illusion' going
oterwise next who will vote for them?
can blur , blur lor
singporeans are not very smart one
they will believe wat we tell them
if we tell them pigs can fly
they also believe
that why we won the election everytime
so blur lor
if really a 'planned' maintenance'
they should inform singaporean BEFORE hand
like 1 week before
especially when anonymous say give them 48hrs to comply
but they din
so obviously kena attack

they will tell you the TRUTH after 5 years when nobody remember or bother abt this

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
aiya joety

these por -li -ti sions are very dishonest
kena attack then blur pple they having 'planned maintenance'

they scared lose face lah
that anonymous more powderful than them
they need to keep the 'illusion' going
oterwise next who will vote for them?
so blur lor
if really a 'planned' maintenance'
they should inform singaporean BEFORE hand
like 1 week before
especially when anonymous say give them 48hrs to comply
but they din
so obviously kena attack

they will tell you the TRUTH after 5 years when nobody remember or bother abt this

I fully understand what you mena and how you fell because I also same same but I post because its been reported by Braddell Brothel. Yes its like flood and ponding.

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
yaacob-ibrahim.jpg

all ur gov sites were under maintenance! we just forgot to tell u in advance!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The govt should outsource its IT maintenance jobs to Anonymous, it'll be excellent value for money. :biggrin:

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maintenance only la. Hey I'm off to Melbourne for New Year is the weather cool at that time?

Bro joetys its the hottest time of the year! Be prepared for some high 30s and 40s degrees heat..
But melbourne's unpredictable weather might have some surprises with some low 20s

Also lots of houseflies buzzing around your nose and remember sunblock! The sun here is much stronger than sg's due to the hole in the ozone layer

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro joetys its the hottest time of the year! Be prepared for some high 30s and 40s degrees heat..
But melbourne's unpredictable weather might have some surprises with some low 20s

Also lots of houseflies buzzing around your nose and remember sunblock! The sun here is much stronger than sg's due to the hole in the ozone layer

Thanks a lot valiant20. I'll be taking like 12 days to drive from Sydney to Melbourne from Christmas eve onwards. Noted about the temperature thanks. I understand that Australia is strict on fresh plants and meats how about cup noodles?

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
ida.gov.sg is still down...

You all don't laugh... skali the CPF also kena hack, and everybody's SINGPASS kena copy and all the CPF balances go to zero! :eek:

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Govt can make use of $2 company to do "maintenance".......

See... got chance for $2 company to make money........

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ida.gov.sg is still down...

You all don't laugh... skali the CPF also kena hack, and everybody's SINGPASS kena copy and all the CPF balances go to zero! :eek:

COFB is as solid as the rock of gilbraltar. no fear. cpfb is impenerable ...like fort knox

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can easily get cup noodles here from supermarkets (I don't like them though, Maggi brand also have) or Asian Groceries.

Customs wise Cup Noodles should be fine as long as got proper engligh labelling on the packaging.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to get excited, methink that they are just shutting down to reinforce their security.
Just wait and see. Of course I would be glad that the hacker are behind all these shut downs.

don't think so. as an IT expert my take was it was hacked into and since they were forewarned, they quickly took down the website the instant it was hacked and says under maintenance to save face.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You can easily get cup noodles here from supermarkets (I don't like them though, Maggi brand also have) or Asian Groceries.

Customs wise Cup Noodles should be fine as long as got proper engligh labelling on the packaging.

Thanks bro. I think I will get it there. Cup noodles from here all in Thai. Anyway its for emergency only, last month in Germany was sick of sausages and ham and bread. Anyway australia got plenty of Asian food so no worries.