• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS - DSO National Laboratories examining letter to PM

wonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE: The DSO National Laboratories is examining a letter addressed to the Prime Minister.

A police spokesperson confirmed that the letter was received at the Istana at around 8pm on Monday.

SCDF conducted tests using detectors and did not find any traces of hazardous materials.

The letter, which was typewritten and consisted of a few pages, has been sent to the DSO National Laboratories for further checks.

— CNA/sc

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Could be an inside job and used as a pretext to clamp down on critics before the cumming GE. Can also be used to gain sympathy/crisis votes! Knowing that those how lian, they would not talk about it till the culprit is arrested. The fact that they publicize it shows that they wanna extract maximum value from the wayana!

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could be an inside job and used as a pretext to clamp down on critics before the cumming GE. Can also be used to gain sympathy/crisis votes! Knowing that those how lian, they would not talk about it till the culprit is arrested. The fact that they publicize it shows that they wanna extract maximum value from the wayana!

Just like Nero burned in the Great Fire of Rome just to have more military powers .

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are fearful for their safety .

For they are starting to feel the discontentment and hatred on the ground .

They the Gabramen are asking for more security resources to guard themselves .

Suppress the already oppressed ones .

And you can give them employment as your guards .

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CNA has stooped to a new low - reporting without head or tail. Any secondary school student will tell you that when reporting an incident, you have to provide the five wives (what, who, when, where & why) and one husband (how) for each of the important elements. If I had written this for my compo I'd have failed.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CNA has stooped to a new low - reporting without head or tail. Any secondary school student will tell you that when reporting an incident, you have to provide the five wives (what, who, when, where & why) and one husband (how) for each of the important elements. If I had written this for my compo I'd have failed.

That's why it is known as Channel Liar Asia...with an AISAN PERSPECTIVE..in small letters..pappies perspective!...

If the typewritten letter is from.............. the 'five wives' & "one husband' rules will be implemented, on prime time, repeated every 10 mins in all languages, running text...highlight in red..announced over every radio stations, in every news print, for as many days as possible...

This is what we call world class media...:eek: no joke!:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It can't be Valentine..it is pass that, for Easter..he is not Christian..from Freemont, California USA?..or a letter frm beyoond the River Styx, delivered by hand by the boatman to the ISTANA!! ha ha ha

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who uses a typewriter nowadays :eek:

Nowdays people send bombs, a bullet,....

Obviously sending complaints to ST, STOMP, MPs,...don't work.

Anybody know the address of the Istana:confused:

http://www.istana.gov.sg/ContactInfo/index.htm

To:
Honourabel PM.....blah blah blah c/o
Office Of The President of The REPUBLIC of Singapore
Orchard Road
Singapore 2388823

All typewritten letters must be in two line spacing, bond paper 120gsm, please use courier new font face 11, paragragrahs your letter...with proper salutation...

Kindly list all your name, rank ( if any), NRIC / Passport number, Citizenship, your Centra Provident Fund latest balance, your various bank accts, your parents name in full, spouse, children, ( details same as above), and full details of your current employer or current trade...

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: