• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING: More Calls For CPF To Be Returned To CITIZENS @ 55. I Also Join This Call.

Support Or NOT?

• ALL CPF MONIES TO BE Returned at 55

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • Scums In White Are BASTARDS To Suka Suka Keep Citizens' Monies

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many support this call? After all CPF is OUR CITIZENS...blood, sweat, and tears. Not SCUMS IN WHITE's money.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (1 of 1) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="4" class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">52762.1 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt" id="msgtxt_1">WHO started the CPF Minimum Sum Scheme ?
IF u Singaporeans die BEFORE the drawdown age of 62 (?) ,u will NOT see your CPF Money after a lifetime of hard work.
CPF Money belongs to the Retired Singaporeans,WE don't need and do not want anybody at anytime to interfere with the use of our CPF money.
Ridiculous and hypocritical for the PAP to hold back our CPF money.
WE demand the return of our CPF Money on our retirement at age 55 AND WE demand that the PAP DO NOT use our CPF money for unwise overseas investments.
</td></tr> <tr><td> </td></tr> </tbody></table><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="msgopt" nowrap="nowrap" width="24%"> Options</td><td class="msgrde" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" width="50%"> Reply</td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="25%">
</td></tr></tbody></table>:mad::mad:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: BREAKING: More Calls For CPF To Be Returned To CITIZENS @ 55. I Also Join This Ca

This is someone who copy Tan Cheng Bock? Tan Cheng Bock that time in parliament also against minimum sum right?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: BREAKING: More Calls For CPF To Be Returned To CITIZENS @ 55. I Also Join This Ca

How many support this call? After all CPF is OUR CITIZENS...blood, sweat, and tears. Not SCUMS IN WHITE's money.

For many Sporeans they will face unemployment or find it difficult to find a decent paying job in their 40's & 50's.

The PAP's gov'ts attempt to hold onto the CPF money until we are in our 60's is criminal.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

For many Sporeans they will face unemployment or find it difficult to find a decent paying job in their 40's & 50's.

The PAP's gov'ts attempt to hold onto the CPF money until we are in our 60's is criminal.

Hello

You Sinkies seriously don't appreciate the fact that you have lowest income taxes and SG govt needs to force the peasants to save through CPF

That's why CPF sort of take back some of that money for a rainy day, so you don't fucking spend all those money on 4D and prositutes

Get it or not???????????????
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Of course not everyone go to Geylang but at least 50%-75% of Sinkie uncles do
1 quick look at Sammyboyforums.com and you will know.

Last edited:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes agree.

The SCUMS IN WHITE look down on Singaporeans by saying we cannot handle our own finances. That is why FTs in S'pore and the world ALSO look down and bully Singaporeans. CITIZENS have been SIA SUAY by this govt.....phoooooey!.

Also for very selfish reasons; THE SCUMS IN WHITE do not want to help the poor and elderly. They only do enough to SHOW that help is indeed given. Fucking wayang only.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

driving taxis n security jobs are there for the taking.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's why CPF sort of take back some of that money for a rainy day, so you don't fucking spend all those money on 4D and prositutes

Get it or not??

ivebert----------speak for yourself

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgTname" nowrap="nowrap" width="68%"> <nobr></nobr></td> <td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (3 of 7) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="4" class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">52762.3 in reply to 52762.2 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt" id="msgtxt_3">After the Minsterial and President Pay Review,we demand that the PAP also have a CPF Withdrawal Review For Retirees to CANCEL the minimum sum scheme..
We strongly condemn the Minister who introduce the minimum sum scheme.
Don't forget Singapore ministers can get their pensions at age 55.
We strongly condemn the PAP to HELL.
KNNCCB to PAP !
</td></tr> <tr><td> </td></tr> </tbody></table><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="msgopt" nowrap="nowrap" width="24%"> Options</td><td class="msgrde" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" width="50%"> Reply</td></tr></tbody></table>

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am aware of the amount of taxation that goes on: COE, ERP, road tax, Gst on everything including food & medicine, high water & electricity costs, high HDB prices, high stamp duties, parking charges everywhere, super normal profit oriented public transport,property tax, ........

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Also for very selfish reasons; THE SCUMS IN WHITE do not want to help the poor and elderly. They only do enough to SHOW that help is indeed given. Fucking wayang only.

Unfortunately many chose to vote PAP:(
I'm sure many Sporeans have factored in the wayang component in our retirement plans.As for me I'm looking for a better place to move to:rolleyes:

Even if the PAP loses their majority in the next GE, I doubt that LKY will be around to witness that historic day :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

repeat post

Last edited:

tua lam pah

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's why CPF sort of take back some of that money for a rainy day,

sort your mother chee bye la

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">52784.1 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt" id="msgtxt_1">Most Singaporeans have less than minimum sum in CPF on retirement – HSBC survey

PostDateIcon.png
June 16th, 2011 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions |
PostEditIcon.png
Edit

According to the Future on Retirement survey done by HSBC bank, most Singaporeans will have less than the current minimum sum of $131,000 in savings including their monies in their CPF accounts on retirement:
retirementplan1.jpg
[Source: HSBC]
CPF board recently announced the raising of the minimum sum (MS) to a shocking $131,000 to prevent Singaporeans from withdrawing their hard-earned savings for their twilight years. The new MS will apply to unfortunate Singaporeans who turn 55 from July 1 2011 to June 30 2012.
Upon reaching 55 years of age, the ordinary and special accounts of CPF holders will be merged to form a retirement account (RA). Singaporeans are required to have a MS of $131,000 (now) in their RA before they can withdraw their ‘excess’ savings not exceeding $5,000 at 55 years of age without which they can only withdraw them in the form of monthly payouts starting at 65 years old.
If they pass away prematurely, their life-long savings in the RA will be passed on to their spouse, children or nominees. Otherwise, they will be ‘eaten up’ by the PAP regime under the Intestate Succession Act. This means that the PAP regime will always hold a certain percentage of Singaporeans’ savings in the CPF coffers.
Based on the HSBC survey, the average Singaporean have only $120,000 in savings for retirements and this amount include non-CPF savings and investments. The result is not surprising as the CPF savings of most Singaporeans are tied up with mortgages to finance their over-priced HDB flats.
It is little wonder that though Singaporeans have one of the highest saving rates in the world, few have enough savings for retirement with many having to work for as long as they can till they drop dead and die, as exhorted by PAP supreme leader Lee Kuan Yew who is still ’serving’ Singapore as a MP at 88 years of age.
Join our Facebook page here

</td></tr> <tr><td> </td></tr> </tbody></table><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="msgopt" nowrap="nowrap" width="24%"> Options</td><td class="msgrde" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" width="50%"> Reply</td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="25%"> </td></tr><tr><td class="msgbfrbot"> </td><td colspan="3"> </td></tr></tbody></table> <table class="msgtablealt" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="96%"><tbody><tr><td class="msg" valign="top"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgbfr1" width="1%"> </td><td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr class="msghead" valign="top"> <td class="msgF" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="1%">From: </td><td class="msgFname" nowrap="nowrap" width="68%">kukulakaku <nobr></nobr> </td><td class="msgDate" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="30%">3:31 pm </td></tr> <tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" height="20" width="1%">To: </td><td class="msgTname" nowrap="nowrap" width="68%">kojakbt_89_ <nobr></nobr> unread</td> <td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (2 of 5) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="4" class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">52784.2 in reply to 52784.1 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt" id="msgtxt_2">No way to bypass or poke some holes in this stupid rule?
There must be a way!! PAP are stoopid!
Because they believe 60% is a clear mandate for them!

<hr size="1">Edited 6/16/2011 3:31 pm ET by kukulakaku</td></tr> <tr><td> </td></tr> </tbody></table><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="msgopt" nowrap="nowrap" width="24%"> Options</td><td class="msgrde" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" width="50%"> Reply</td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="25%"> </td></tr><tr><td class="msgbfrbot"> </td><td colspan="3"> </td></tr></tbody></table> </td></tr></tbody></table> <table class="msgtable" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="96%"><tbody><tr><td class="msg" valign="top"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgbfr1" width="1%"> </td><td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="1%">To: </td><td class="msgFname" nowrap="nowrap" width="68%">ALL <nobr></nobr> </td><td class="msgDate" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="30%">Advertisement </td></tr><tr style="line-height: 3px;"><td width="1%"> </td><td nowrap="nowrap" width="68%"> </td><td align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="3" class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="wintiny" nowrap="nowrap">
Ads by Google </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr><tr><td class="msgtxt">Nokia E6 w/GPS NavigationLifetime GPS Navigation Worldwide For Free. Take The E6 Tour Today!
www.nokia.com.sg/E6
S'pore Orthopaedic ClinicDr Yip Treat Fracture & Dislocation In Elbow Sprain, Swollen And Pain
www.orthopaedics.com.sg/Elbow
Singapore House MoversProfessionals 15 years experience Fast & Reliable Call +65 6742 0550
www.moovers.sg/HomeMover
Single, Divorced, Widowed#1 choice for professionals in SG Fun, safe & confidential guaranteed
www.ItsJustLunchsingapore.com
</td></tr><tr><td> </td><td> </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table> <table class="msgtable" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="96%"><tbody><tr><td class="msg" valign="top"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgbfr1" width="1%"> </td><td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr class="msghead" valign="top"> <td class="msgF" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="1%">From: </td><td class="msgFname" nowrap="nowrap" width="68%">KiwiBird7 <nobr></nobr> </td><td class="msgDate" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="30%">3:54 pm </td></tr> <tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" height="20" width="1%">To: </td><td class="msgTname" nowrap="nowrap" width="68%">ALL <nobr></nobr></td> <td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (3 of 5) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="4" class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">52784.3 in reply to 52784.1 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt" id="msgtxt_3">Singapore has among the Highest savings rate in the world with their CPF scheme but still do not have enough money to retire in their twilight years! The CPF in its current form is a FAILURE.

Simply because :
1. The yield from interests in the CPF CANNOT keep up with the rate of inflation and
2. The costs of Health, Housing and Education keeps escalating and eating into their CPF accounts.</td></tr> <tr><td> </td></tr> </tbody></table><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="msgopt" nowrap="nowrap" width="24%"> Options</td><td class="msgrde" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" width="50%"> Reply</td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="25%"> </td></tr><tr><td class="msgbfrbot"> </td><td colspan="3"> </td></tr></tbody></table> </td></tr></tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgbfr1" width="1%"> </td><td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr class="msghead" valign="top"> <td class="msgF" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="1%">From: </td><td class="msgFname" nowrap="nowrap" width="68%">wack0 (wack00) <nobr></nobr> </td><td class="msgDate" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="30%">7:41 pm </td></tr> <tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" height="20" width="1%">To: </td><td class="msgTname" nowrap="nowrap" width="68%">ALL <nobr></nobr></td> <td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (4 of 5) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="4" class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">52784.4 in reply to 52784.3 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt" id="msgtxt_4">govtment SHLD ABOLISH D MINIMUM CPF SUM IMMEDIATELLEE
it our own $monie$ ... n... it SHLDN'T B MANUPULATE n CONTROL by d govtment
we reserved n deserved every rights 2 our own $monie$ accumulated thru'out our life-work
is d govtment belittling sinkapolians they cant manage their own savings
or
IS D GOVTMENT BROKE 2 PAY BACK ALL RETIREES' CPF $MONIE$ IN 1 LUMPSUM??
</td></tr> <tr><td> </td></tr> </tbody></table><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="msgopt" nowrap="nowrap" width="24%"> Options</td><td class="msgrde" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" width="50%"> Reply</td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="25%">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If senior citizens are angry with this minimum sum thingee why then didn't they vote for the opposition:confused:

If the young can vote for change because there's no affordable housing/decent paying jobs. What are senior citizens doing:confused: Why didn't they join the younger voters & vote to for the opposition?.

The PAP is not going to change their policies unless there's pressure from the voters. Hopefully more Sporeans will realise that before the next GE.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal

when this cpf scheme was started, didnt the old man promised that it would be returned to us at 55?

can someone remind him of what he said?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

when this cpf scheme was started, didnt the old man promised that it would be returned to us at 55?

can someone remind him of what he said?

Many of the old PAP policies like the CPF had humble beginnings designed to help.

Now that the old guard is gone the old leaf is the only one left. Reminding him no use lah. Why would he do something that will cost his family $$$.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Many of the old PAP policies like the CPF had humble beginnings designed to help.

Now that the old guard is gone the old leaf is the only one left. Reminding him no use lah. Why would he do something that will cost his family $$$.

Bro, I know this is off topic. Like when they started the POSB, I was in primary school, I have to buy 10c stamps to fill up a $10 card and update in a acc book. The services were free. And the rest is history.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro, I know this is off topic. Like when they started the POSB, I was in primary school, I have to buy 10c stamps to fill up a $10 card and update in a acc book. The services were free. And the rest is history.

I remember those days, back then every Post Office was a POSB outlet. :smile:
That's how many started their saving career.

During NS BMT days if you had a POSB account you were allowed to book out early to verify that your salary had been banked in.

My account was with Chung Khiaw Bank which gave out coin deposit containers in the shape of metal animals. Mine was a rhinoceros.