• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bragging about being vegetarian & compassionate, yet he goes whoring.. Acceptable?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is it right to brag about being vegetarian & compassionate, yet one goes whoring?

Honestly I am not referring to that Malaysian chump in this forum alone.

I am talking about a real life person whom is my ex-colleague. This person is a vegetarian and he always brag about it. Always telling the rest about the harm of meat eating. Also sometimes he talks about compassion for not killing. However, I know his secret and that he goes cheonging in Health Centre, TN, Geylang and sometimes in Bangkok & Hatyai. In fact, he had a few Thai "singers" friends who used to work in Golden Mile. He visits these singers friends in Thailand a few month once and give them gifts and money....

Being a Buddhist, of course I am for the idea of being a vegetarian (although I am not one) and being compassionate. However, my point is, what is the point of bragging about being vegetarian & compassionate, yet this guy does whoring and bragging and impose his "values" on others?

If we want to practise correct Buddhism, get the basics correct first...

Also to add, I am in no moral position to say that it is wrong for someone to go whoring (since it is a commercial transaction per se). But I just cannot reconcile the fact that someone is bragging about vegetarian and compassion, yet go whoring!!

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Bragging about being vegetarian & compassionate, yet he goes whoring.. Acceptabl

Hey, since you know me so well, why not start a list of my life.

1. Tonychat is a Malaysian.. The rest of the list is up to you.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Bragging about being vegetarian & compassionate, yet he goes whoring.. Acceptabl

1. Tonychat is a Malaysian.. The rest of the list is up to you.

When did I mention it was you?

You are admitting it. Fine. Noted.

Btw, get your fuck friend Narong to help you out on this one.

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if you cut out the vegetarian part I would think that you talked about Narong

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

This sorrt of behavior is absolutely disgusting.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

people don't talk about you why don't you just fuck off and die somewhere they don't find your dead body

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

When did I mention it was you?

You are admitting it. Fine. Noted.

Btw, get your fuck friend Narong to help you out on this one.

i am helping you to start the list of My life since you say i am from Malaysia.. i am so afraid that you are ball-less to start it.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i am helping you to start the list of My life since you say i am from Malaysia.. i am so afraid that you are ball-less to start it.

OK OK, we have already noted that you have admitted that you brag about being vegetarian & compassionate, yet goes whoring....

At least you are self-aware. Good start...

AttilaTheHun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Does Buddhism allow prostitution?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

... However, my point is, what is the point of bragging about being vegetarian & compassionate, yet this guy does whoring and bragging and impose his "values" on others?

If we want to practise correct Buddhism, get the basics correct first...

this is so common. have altar at home, light joss sticks and.... im sure you can figure out the rest.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

this is so common. have altar at home, light joss sticks and.... im sure you can figure out the rest.

Buddhism is not about altar or joss sticks. It is about practising Buddha's teachings..

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sorrt or sort?

I thought your iMac will point out the Singlish you are typing.

This sorrt of behavior is absolutely disgusting.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jiak Ze Pai Put, Cha Boh Ciao Lut. :biggrin:

iconchia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing wrong. He could be compassionately horny.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Buddhism is not about altar or joss sticks. It is about practising Buddha's teachings..

my point exactly.
ive seen with my own eyes so called buhddhists doing the above and more, and saying they are living their lives by bhuddhist principles

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And you can glorify Buddha's name with holy, mindful, spiritual sex.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What do you think?

Buddhism greatly emphasizes filial piety. Suppose a girl prostitutes herself to take care of her sick parents, is that justified?