• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Braggart Taekwondo Expert Killed By Son Using Headlock! TKD Useless!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
9oQhODP.png

SINGAPORE: A 30-year-old man accused of killing his father last year looked “bewildered, lost” when his aunt saw him shortly after the incident, she testified on Thursday (Jul 7).

Businessman Mark Tan Peng Liat is on trial for allegedly causing the death of his 67-year-old father Tan Kok Keng on Feb 10 last year. The younger Tan purportedly held his father in “a headlock and a chokehold over (his) neck region”, court documents state.

“His face was pale, he looked very bewildered, lost ... I gave him a hug,” Madam Tan Hoon Choo, 72, said, recalling the moment she spotted her nephew standing by his car outside the family home at 58 West Coast Rise.

Mdm Tan lived just one minute away from her brother, and had hurried to the house after the elder Tan’s domestic helper Sumati showed up at her doorstep.

“Sumati was hysterical ... she was on the floor and crying, saying ‘aunty, please help, please help, Mark and Sir are fighting’.”

Mdm Tan hastily made her way to her brother’s house, where she spotted her nephew outside. “Normally when he sees me there’ll be a big smile on his face, but it was not so that day. I had a grim feeling.”

Sumati showed Mdm Tan upstairs, where she spotted Mr Tan’s body on the floor of the master bedroom. “I rushed to him ... I held his hand ... I was crying,” she told the court. “Sumati was (there), also crying ... two hysterical women on the floor.

“I asked my nephew to call an ambulance.”

As paramedics took the elder Tan away on a stretcher, Mdm Tan asked them how her brother was. She said that they told her that there was "no breathing, no heartbeat”.

“That was ... when I realised this had really happened,” she said, adding that she then “ordered” her nephew to go with his father in the ambulance.

Mdm Tan also testified her brother and his son shared “a very good relationship”. “My brother was very fond of his son. He loved his son a lot, he was very proud of him,” she said.

Tan’s lawyer Derek Kang asked Mdm Tan if it was true the elder Tan had a black belt in taekwondo and had told her once that “he could kill a person with one punch”.

“Yes, he did tell me that,”
Mdm Tan responded. Her brother was also “extremely sensitive” about money matters, she revealed.

“Regarding the relationship between Mark and his father, would you agree with me that Mark would not want to hurt his father’s feelings ... much less actually hurt him or cause his death?” the lawyer asked Mdm Tan, who agreed.

Tan was originally charged with murder, but the charge was downgraded months later to one of culpable homicide not amounting to murder. If found guilty, Tan could face up to 10 years’ jail and/or a fine or caning.

The trial continues.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/man-on-trial-for-killing/2937158.html

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In yesterday's news a wife killed her husband, today a son killed his father...

What the fuck is going on in my beloved sinkieland?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ah john, this is a tragedy and is not farni!:mad:

It is funny because the dead braggart claimed that he could kill a man with one punch but ended up killed with a simple choke hold.

In the course of my involvement in sparring and learning of self defense arts over the years, I have encountered many braggarts who claim they can kill people with a single punch or send people flying through the air with their 'chi'. They usually are practitioners of traditional martial arts and avoid sparring with others in the ring. On the rare occasions they do, they usually get owned by ah bengs who never attended any TKD or kung fu class.

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is funny because the dead braggart claimed that he could kill a man with one punch but ended up killed with a simple choke hold.

In the course of my involvement in sparring and learning of self defense arts, I have encountered many braggarts who claim they can kill people with a single punch or send people flying through the air with their 'chi'. They usually are practitioners of traditional martial arts and avoid sparring with others in the ring. On the rare occasions they do, they usually get owned by ah bengs who never attended any TKD or kung fu class.

sama sama, i was trained in shaolin temple since the age of 15, considered tool old. we can exchange pointers in future, just like those in the movies, hero and hero exchanging kungfu pointers. of course, they are merely acting whereas we are the real stuff.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In the course of my involvement in sparring and learning of self defense arts over the years, I have encountered many braggarts who claim they can kill people with a single punch or send people flying through the air with their 'chi'. They usually are practitioners of traditional martial arts and avoid sparring with others in the ring. On the rare occasions they do, they usually get owned by ah bengs who never attended any TKD or kung fu class.

I believe u r talking about this.

7c35138463c49d1c1289634c0787274f.jpg

Orgasm

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;MI5aeyIxHWE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI5aeyIxHWE[/video]

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
reminds me of Bob Backlund

chickenwing.jpg

[video=youtube;3JdY9ZxyH64]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JdY9ZxyH64[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You nigger you are one of the braggarts and will be easily killed by a baby

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No martial art is invincible. The father's defences were probably compromised.

[video=youtube;rfncjtQMmA0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfncjtQMmA0[/video]

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can assure my chickenwing lock is more painful and more lethal than Bob Backlund's. Don't fuck with me.
must be the cold leftover chicken wings from pa events that you tarpowed and learnt the move from.
the pushing and shoving aside of those poor old pioneers and depriving them of a meal when you're armed with styrofoam boxes is sure painful....to watch :mad:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My son LeeTahbar last times also wants to kills me but I uses Shaolin gongfu locking his wrist
that wan last times, you is outdated liao - he learnted how to use the flexing wrist move to towgia lui from temple donation box nowsadays :wink: