• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BOYCOTT ISRAEL, Effective Economic Damages Needed!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boycott Israeli products starting from fruits like oranges. Protest and burning flags not effective enough.

Flotilla attack: Don't just condemn, says Dr M
Jun 1, 10 11:20PM
More could be done by the world's nations to help activists detained from the Mavi Marmara ship than just condemning Israel.

http://malaysiakini.com/news/133352

http://malaysiakini.com/news/133345

安华亲自率领反对以色列示威
民联邀纳吉出席周五圆桌会议

王德齐
6月1日
傍晚 7点57分
NONE国会反对党领袖安华今日傍晚宣布,他将在本周五率领民联各党和非政府组织一起游行至美国大使馆,以谴责以色列昨日攻击援助加沙货船的暴行。

他们在游行之前,也会在甘榜巴鲁举行一场圆桌会议,邀请各政党和非政府组织参与,一起表明他们的坚决立场。

以色列暴行是源自美国纵容

安华今日傍晚是在公正党丽阳镇总部主持民联最高理事会会议后,在记者会上作出这项宣布。

他也向首相纳吉和其他国阵成员党伸出橄榄枝,邀请他们一起出席圆桌会议和大集会,来谴责以色列粗暴和违反人权的行径。

“我们也决定邀请首相一起出席这场会议,并且与其他政党和组织代表游行到美国大使馆。”

他补充,他们将在集会上向美国大使馆提呈一份以“大马人民”为名的备忘录。

“我们认为,以色列的残暴行径是源自美国的纵容。”

要求周末前开紧急国会会议

此外,民联也要求国会於本周五,或至少在这个星期天召开一场紧急会议,让朝野政党共同表明立场。

国会是定于下周一,召开第二季会议。

http://malaysiakini.com/news/133269

朝野党团一连号召四场示威
巴勒斯坦人激动欲吞刀割腹

谢仲洋
6月1日
上午 11点12分
NONE以色列海军昨日攻击加沙救援物品船队并致死16人,同时扣留船员包括12名大马人在内的行动,在国内掀起阵阵抗议浪潮。

以穆斯林为主的非政府组织和政党,今日分别号召至少4场示威集会,其中3场分别由土著权威组织(PERKASA)、参与加沙救援行动的“加沙生命线” (Lifeline4Gaza)非政府组织和民联青年团号召,地点在吉隆坡的美国大使馆前;另一场则是由国阵青年团号召,地点是在白沙罗高原的联合国大厦前。

NONE首场示威由土权在今早10点半于美国大使馆前发动,尽管主办单位宣称出席目标人数是1000人,但现场所见只有约200人,各别由土权、马来大学生和近百名旅居我国的巴勒斯坦人组成。

其他参与这场示威的非政府组织,还有半岛马来学生联合会(GPMS)以及由各马来团体组成的马来咨询理事会(Majlis Perundingan Melayu)。

【点击观看图片辑】

【点击观看示威短片】

近百名巴勒斯坦人参与示威

参与示威的巴勒斯坦人显得非常激动,在众人面前呐喊控诉以色列杀害他们的家人,并请求阿拉惩罚犹太人。

NONE其中一名巴勒斯坦人莫因(Moin Mohd Habib,左图)甚至企图自杀。据警方透露,他先是脱去上衣,之后再折断刀片,放入嘴巴要吞进肚子,不过却受到众人阻止,引起一阵骚动。

他也以刀片割伤本身的肚皮,留下一道血痕,最后警方强行把他拖上警车送入医院治疗。

NONE莫因在示威开始时已情绪失控,除了大喊和跪在地上之外,他更声声言谢马来西亚人民勇于声援巴勒斯坦人。

“我要谢谢马来人,你们也是回教徒。大马能,谢谢你们。”

这些巴勒斯坦人也把以色列总理内塔尼亚胡的肖像印在A4纸张上,带到现场狂踩与焚烧。

参与示威的本地人则显得较为冷静,主办单位土权领袖纷纷安抚情绪激动的巴勒斯坦人,并提醒这是一场和平集会。

警方派员驻守但未插手干预

来自蕉赖警区的警方派出大约30名制服警察与一支轻型镇暴队驻守,以及一架直升机在上空盘旋,不过没有干预示威。示威并未干扰安邦路的交通,但一些路过汽车纷纷鸣笛支持。

NONE土权较后派5名代表进入美国大使馆呈交两份抗议备忘录,分别是给美国总统奥巴马和以色列总理内塔尼亚胡,由美国驻马大使政治秘书麦菲特(Brian McFeeters)接收。

土权主席依布拉欣阿里宣布备忘录内容,表明对奥巴马放任以色列的恶行表示失望,指责奥巴马与前总统无异。

他促请美国插手解决,停止以色列的这起“恐怖行为”,而非助纣为虐。

在致给内坦尼亚胡的信函中,依布拉欣阿里等人以126个马来非政府组织的名义,表达了对以色列的强烈谴责。

要求美国插手解决以巴纠纷

第二场由超过10个穆斯林非政府组织所号召的示威,则在早上11点于同一个地点聚集,人数大约300人。他们是发起“加沙生命线”(Lifeline4Gaza)救援行动的非政府组织,目前被扣留在以色列海法的12名大马人就是参与这项行动。

NONE有趣的是,虽然双方都是抗议以色列暴行,但是他们却与土权所号召的集会保持距离,双方各据一方,壁垒分明。若论集会人数,土权显然略逊一筹。

穆斯林关心马来西亚(Muslim Care Malaysia)的署理主席祖基菲里(Zulkefli Mohd Nani)是这场集会的发言人,他以扩音器向群众发表演讲。

NONE他们同样也向美国大使馆提呈备忘录,不过祖基菲里强调他们并非反美,而是要求与以色列关系密切的美国插手解决此事。

“我们希望美国能告诉我们船上的更多消息,对救援人员施予人道援助。”

本周五再号召大型游行示威

祖基菲里也透露,他们将在本周五号召另一场更大型的游行集 会,呼吁各宗教与种族的国民参与,届时他们将于下午2点从朝圣基金会大厦出发,游行至美国大使馆。

土权的首场集会大约在11点15分解散,而第二场 集会则在11点半解散,两场集会都在和平的情况下结束。
(0)短评

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
All knows dr M is a rabid anti semetic la:wink: plus anti sg. N anti all save his Msia

The Israelis revealed more facts and live-examples to educate the world that to be antisemitic is CORRECT and MUST. The reasons are so clear. The trend will develop very strongly.

:biggrin:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
u don't even know the computer you are using now to type this message got how many Israeli inventions.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We haven't had Jaffa oranges down here for quite a while, as for boycotting Israeli made products. Dun wan leh! Krav Maga works for me!

Relako

Alfrescian
Loyal
42% of Nobel Prize recipients in Economics are of Jewish descent. It is about the same for other fields (Mathematics, Computer Science, Music, Arts etc ......)

If it is not for the Jews, the world will not enjoy all the inventions (too many to list), entertainment ( eg Steven Spielberg, etc )

Jews' contribution to the world, read here: http://www.jinfo.org/index.html

What Malaysia and the m&ds need is more education, and not ill-informed rantings.

Why do you think Singapore opened up its doors to Ah Tiongs and the Kelings for ?

We don't want a whole nation of 3rd rate football players and despatch riders !

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I congratulate Israel for their decisive action against those who are out to destroy them.

If other nations had the balls to do the same, the world would be a much safer place.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
u don't even know the computer you are using now to type this message got how many Israeli inventions.

The following Jewish inventions are used in everyday life :

1. The ballpoint pen.
2. TV Remote.
3. Jeans.
4. Lipstick
5. Anything that has a laser in it.

The Jew haters can start by boycotting the lot. :rolleyes:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

<center> <table class="MsoNormalTable" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="627"> <tbody><tr><td style="padding: 0in;" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="321" valign="top">
ARAB / ISLAMIC NOBEL WINNERS
From a pool of 1.4 BILLION Muslims
20%
of World's Population
(2 out of every 10 people)

Literature
1988 - Najib Mahfooz *
2006 - Orhan Pamuk
Peace
1978 - Anwar El-Sadat
1994 - Yasser Arafat... A Joke!!! **
2003 - Shirin Ebadi
2005 - Mohamed ElBaradei
2006 - Muhammad Yunus

Chemistry

1999 - Ahmed Zewail

Physics
1979 - Abdus Salam (arguable because he is Qadiani)

*Najib was stabbed in the back by Egyptian Moslem fundamentalists in 1997 because he supported the Peace Process between the Arabs ("Palestinians") and Israelis. Najib was partially paralyzed as a result.
**The Norwegians played an ugly joke on the world by pretending Arafat was a Man of Peace.
Note: Elias James Corey (Chemistry 1990), Peter Brian Medawar (Medicine 1960) and Ferid Mourad (Medicine 1998) are Nobel Prize winners but are Arab-Christians, not Muslims.
.Masada2000.org
special Nobel Prize for

I N T E G R I T Y!

KaareKristiansen.jpg

Norwegian, Kaare Kristiansen was a member of the Nobel Committee. He resigned in 1994 to protest the awarding of a Nobel "Peace Prize" to Yasser Arafat, whom he correctly labeled a "terrorist."
</td><td style="padding: 0in;" bordercolor="#FFFFFF" width="2" valign="top">
</td><td style="padding: 0in;" bordercolor="#FFFFFF" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="298" valign="top">
JEWISH NOBEL WINNERS
From a pool of 12 million Jews
0.2% of the World's Population
(2 out of every 1,000 people)
Literature

1910 - Paul Heyse
1927 - Henri Bergson
1958 - Boris Pasternak
1966 - Shmuel Yosef Agnon
1966 - Nelly Sachs
1976 - Saul Bellow
1978 - Isaac Bashevis Singer
1981 - Elias Canetti
1987 - Joseph Brodsky
1991 - Nadine Gordimer
2002 - Imre Kertesz
2005 - Harold Pinter

World Peace

1911 - Alfred Fried
1911 - Tobias Asser
1968 - Rene Cassin
1973 - Henry Kissinger
1978 - Menachem Begin
1986 - Elie Wiesel
1994 - Shimon Peres
1994 - Yitzhak Rabin
1995 - Joseph Rotblat

Chemistry

1905 - Adolph Von Baeyer
1906 - Henri Moissan
1910 - Otto Wallach
1915 - Richard Willstaetter
1918 - Fritz Haber
1943 - George Charles de Hevesy
1961 - Melvin Calvin
1962 - Max Ferdinand Perutz
1972 - William Howard Stein
1972 - C.B. Anfinsen
1977 - Ilya Prigogine
1979 - Herbert Charles Brown
1980 - Paul Berg
1980 - Walter Gilbert
1981 - Ronald Hoffmann
1982 - Aaron Klug
1985 - Herbert A. Hauptman
1985 - Jerome Karle
1986 - Dudley R. Herschbach
1988 - Robert Huber
1989 - Sidney Altman
1992 - Rudolph Marcus
1998 - Walter Kohn
2000 - Alan J. Heeger
2004 - Irwin Rose
2004 - Avram Hershko
2004 - Aaron Ciechanover
2006 - Roger D. Kornberg
2008 - Martin Chalfie
2009 - Ada Yonath
Economics

1970 - Paul Anthony Samuelson
1971 - Simon Kuznets
1972 - Kenneth Joseph Arrow
1973 - Wassily Leontief
1975 - Leonid Kantorovich
1976 - Milton Friedman
1978 - Herbert A. Simon
1980 - Lawrence Robert Klein
1985 - Franco Modigliani
1987 - Robert M. Solow
1990 - Harry Markowitz
1990 - Merton Miller
1992 - Gary Becker
1993 Rober Fogel
1994 - John Harsanyi
1994 - Reinhard Selten
1997 - Robert Merton
1997 - Myron Scholes
2001 - George Akerlof
2001 - Joseph Stiglitz
2002 - Daniel Kahneman
2004 - Richard Axel
2005 - Robert J. Aumann
2006 - Andrew Z. Fire
2007 - Leonid (Leo) Hurwicz
2007 - Eric Maskin
2007 - Roger Myerson
2008 - Paul Krugman

Physiology / Medicine

1908 - Elie Metchnikoff
1908 - Paul Erlich
1914 - Robert Barany
1922 - Otto Meyerhof
1930 - Karl Landsteiner
1931 - Otto Warburg
1936 - Otto Loewi
1944 - Joseph Erlanger
1944 - Herbert Spencer Gasser
1945 - Ernst Boris Chain
1946 - Hermann Joseph Muller
1947 - Garty Cori
1950 - Tadeus Reichstein
1952 - Selman Abraham Waksman
1953 - Hans Krebs
1953 - Fritz Albert Lipmann
1958 - Joshua Lederberg
1959 - Arthur Kornberg (father)
1964 - Konrad Bloch
1965 - Francois Jacob
1965 - Andre Lwoff
1967 - George Wald
1968 - Marshall W. Nirenberg
1969 - Salvador Luria
1970 - Julius Axelrod
1970 - Sir Bernard Katz
1972 - Gerald Maurice Edelman
1975 - David Baltimore
1975 - Howard Martin Temin
1976 - Baruch S. Blumberg
1977 - Rosalyn Sussman Yalow
1977 - Andrew V. Schally
1978 - Daniel Nathans
1980 - Baruj Benacerraf
1982 - [Sir] John Vane
1984 - Cesar Milstein
1985 - Michael Stuart Brown
1985 - Joseph L. Goldstein
1986 - Rita Levi-Montalcini
1986 - Stanley Cohen [& Rita Levi-Montalcini]
1988 - Gertrude Elion
1989 - Harold Varmus
1991 - Erwin Neher
1991 - Bert Sakmann
1992 - Edmond Fischer
1993 - Richard J. Roberts
1993 - Phillip Sharp
1994 - Alfred Gilman
1994 - Martin Rodbell
1995 - Edward B. Lewis
1997 - Stanley B. Prusiner
1998 - Robert F. Furchgott
2000 - Eric R. Kandel
2000 - Paul Greengard
2002 - Sydney Brenner
2002 - Robert H. Horvitz
2006 - Roger Kornberg (son)
2006 - Andrew Z. Fire
Physics

1907 - Albert Abraham Michelson
1908 - Gabriel Lippmann
1921 - Albert Einstein
1922 - Niels Bohr
1925 - James Franck
1925 - Gustav Hertz
1943 - Gustav Stern
1944 - Isidor Issac Rabi
1945 - Wolfgang Pauli
1952 - Felix Bloch
1954 - Max Born
1958 - Igor Tamm
1958 - Il'ja Mikhailovich
1958 - Igor Yevgenyevich
1959 - Emilio Segre
1960 - Donald A. Glaser
1961 - Robert Hofstadter
1962 - Lev Davidovich Landau
1963 - Eugene P. Wigner
1965 - Richard Phillips Feynman
1965 - Julian Schwinger
1967 - Hans Albrecht Bethe
1969 - Murray Gell-Mann
1971 - Dennis Gabor
1972 - Leon N. Cooper
1973 - Brian David Josephson
1975 - Benjamin Mottleson
1976 - Burton Richter
1978 - Arno Allan Penzias
1978 - Peter L Kapitza
1979 - Stephen Weinberg
1979 - Sheldon Glashow
1988 - Leon Lederman
1988 - Melvin Schwartz
1988 - Jack Steinberger
1990 - Jerome Friedman
1992 - Georges Charpak
1995 - Martin Perl
1995 - Frederick Reines
1996 - David M. Lee
1996 - Douglas D. Osheroff
1997 - Claude Cohen-Tannoudji
2000 - Zhores I. Alferov
2003 - Vitaly Ginsburg
2003 - Alexei Abrikosov
2004 - David Gross
2004 - H. David Politzer
2005 - Roy Glauber
</td></tr> </tbody> </table> </center>​
<hr width="70%">
<center> <table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="85%"><tbody><tr><td width="100%">
There are a mere
12 Million Jews in the entire world yet they have received185 Nobel Prizes. The Muslims number 1.4 Billion (with a very big "B")... or 117 times the number of Jews! Based upon this 117:1 Muslim-to-Jewish ratio, one might expect the Muslims to have 24,920 Nobel Laureates.
They have
NINE! and one of them [Arafat] is a murderer (Allahu Akbar, indeed!)

Unless the Swedes and Norwegians start awarding Nobel Prizes for plane hijackings, pizza shop bombings, civilian bus attacks, Jihad suicides/homicides, drive-by shootings, throat-slittings, embassy attacks and other such acts of barbarisms, the embarrassing low level of contribution to the welfare of Civilization and Mankind by the [Arab] Muslim world will continue. The Jewish People, meanwhile, will continue being the Lights Unto All Nations.
</td></tr></tbody></table></center>​

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
precisely why muslims and christians like kong hee try to turn people away from God and His chosen people,by turning against the jews deceitfully, as they pose a real threat to their cunning twisting doctrine, confusing the masses with substandard lawful way of living (muslims) and total unlawful faith crap way (christians - so perfectly executed by prince and kong hee).

the facts are in the scriptures. There was nothing extra. Those who are surprised need to wake up from their self denial and be humble and read carefully. Yes! there are really bad ass people out there!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pse lah I am talking about products not inventions.

Those who are bragging Israeli inventions are unable to differentiate between inventions and products.

The computer I am using is made in PRC and harddisk from Thailand, and brand is Taiwanese Acer. This is not Israeli product. Inventions I don't care.

If you care to brag for Jews then I say Albert Einstein is great too. His great invention of E=MC2 is used even by Muslims to make nukes :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: e.g. Pakistanis.

So I am talking about products, not inventions, boycott products then you will see economic damages. Don't buy their brands, don't order, don't engage their services.

Check wiki and internet for list of Israeli products and brands etc to BOYCOTT!

I am not targeting Jews outside Israel, I am pointing towards IDF attack on aid vessels. I am not racist.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
I congratulate Israel for their decisive action against those who are out to destroy them.

If other nations had the balls to do the same, the world would be a much safer place.

Bro Ah Long Sam,both you and Scroobal are actually quite smart jerk.seriously if i have the power to appoint for the post of PM of spore,you will be shorlisted and Scroobal at times do talk nonsense can be DPM or MFA
Israel will always fight for their existence survival.

Relako

Alfrescian
Loyal
Israel should continue attack all intruders. Those were not aid ships. Please don't be naive.

We should all support Israel's quest to defend itself against all enemies.

Please buy Israel made products and services. Thank you.

Pse lah I am talking about products not inventions.

Those who are bragging Israeli inventions are unable to differentiate between inventions and products.

The computer I am using is made in PRC and harddisk from Thailand, and brand is Taiwanese Acer. This is not Israeli product. Inventions I don't care.

If you care to brag for Jews then I say Albert Einstein is great too. His great invention of E=MC2 is used even by Muslims to make nukes :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: e.g. Pakistanis.

So I am talking about products, not inventions, boycott products then you will see economic damages. Don't buy their brands, don't order, don't engage their services.

I am not targeting Jews outside Israel, I am pointing towards IDF attack on aid vessels. I am not racist.

kelingkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

knightriderz

Alfrescian
Loyal
lolx perhaps TS would like to consider if they wud like his enemies to murder his family? Or wud he fight to defend dem? E jews r doing what u haf done.
Haf u studied e arab israeli campaigns? E arabs kill or torture jewish pows while e israelis treat n fed e arab pows. Who is e more humane?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It may sound logical to distinguish between Jewish inventions and Israeli products. But look around your home, look around your office, look around your favourite supermarkets and shopping centres. Try find yourself something made in Israel to boycott.

Israeli Jews are not stupid to handicap their precarious survival by structuring an export-driven and -reliant economy.

Most products made in Israel are sold in Israel only. If they want to earn income by selling something to the rest of the world, they'd find another country to make it in. The label of Made in Israel is practically non-existent in international trading of manufactured goods.

Another misunderstood and mis-used term is anti-Semitism. It's so much mis-used to mean anti-Jews that it's now commonly taken to mean anti-Jews. The irony is stark obvious for anyone who understands their history. Arabs, the Jews' sworn enemies, are Semites too, from the same line of Shem to Abraham, and split into two tribes only at sons of Abraham, Issac and Ishmael. Their names in Arabic can of course be heard in the common Muslim names, Ibrahim, Ishak and Ismail.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Why do the aids vessels needs to carry close to 1,000 people? Are they carry aids or are they carrying activists to aids their hidden agenda??

:rolleyes: