• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

boss sam, can you ask narong to leave this forum?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tony is not a loser he's a philosopher who understands things a lot better than the rest of us.

Hear! Hear! Great minds think alike.
Only Intelligentsia like us can understand the great Tonychat mind.

Yes, Master Tonychat is the BEST. Haters are just jealous of his sophisticated thinkings and wisdom.

Ask that fucktard jiui hu kia, to cut all his crap talk behind his PC and walk the talk!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who gives a shit? i am leaving for down under soon. :biggrin:

that fucktard is a psycho living in his own world. now he is comparing himself to ipman...:eek::biggrin:

Ok good. So that's where your persona is heading.
Took a bit of work. What with the posting of pics on that supposed holiday and then encounter with ATB ABC. Then the spamming of Aussie threads.
Kns can write novel got build up to climax even. Now with all investment related threads maybe later you'll drop hint that you made a bundle to retire to oz.
Fucking you are the delusional fuck.....machiam like drifter. At least drifter posted some real pics of his passport and rolexes. Ccb you fake fuck and still dare to kpkb

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss Sam,

can you barr Krafty from this forum? he starts a link, put up half complete articles with just a link and expect forumners to click link etc when he can jolly well paste the whole article. He starts numerous threads and is nothing but an attention seeker...and he talks so much about going to Ozland,,like as if he can get there, as if the grass is greener on the other side and honestly ozland don't need another fuckwit like him. Please barr him from this forum as it does not need a shit stirrer like him. Its bad enough with the Pappie dogs in this forum like you (Boss Sam), John Tan, mojito and the other pappies...one less will not make a difference but at least its a start

I'll like to claim credit for spotting him out then for starting links only threads with nothing but links to pap SPH websites etc.
I pointed out his agenda of diverting traffic to pap sites.
After that he stopped doing that and at least do a cut and paste with the link.
And adding his dumbfuck comments with it.....that I dunno is better or worse. Anyways I caught him out there

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
he got no balls one, i suspect this fucktard swallow it in his own mouth.:eek:

Bro Crafty, I support you.

Meet Narong in a cul-de-sac. I give you this:

14271696922865.jpg

Give him jialat jialat, Bro Crafty ... all the way !

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Crafty, I support you.

Meet Narong in a cul-de-sac. I give you this:

14271696922865.jpg

Give him jialat jialat, Bro Crafty ... all the way !

thanks bro onitsuka, he won't dare to meet me, he is a coward, only good at keyboard.:eek::biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks bro onitsuka, he won't dare to meet me, he is a coward, only good at keyboard.:eek::biggrin:

Nabei cheebye Krafty double standards.
You call me bonkers for citing Star Wars characters but never say fatty bom bom.....
Now you Kawan with asics tiger never say him for fairy tale talk.
CB ah neh snake peng prata behavior

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'll like to claim credit for spotting him out then for starting links only threads with nothing but links to pap SPH websites etc.
I pointed out his agenda of diverting traffic to pap sites.
After that he stopped doing that and at least do a cut and paste with the link.
And adding his dumbfuck comments with it.....that I dunno is better or worse. Anyways I caught him out there

Boss sam should infract all forumners whos post links without the whole article. Another one who keeps doing it is steffyshit...

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I find Narong's posts to be educational, a breath of fresh air and all things that smell nice.

Krafty's posts on the other hand has all the hallmarks and signs of a delusional broken record player.

I would give an arm for Narong to stay and the other for Krafty to leave, permanently.

Caterpillar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find Narong's posts to be educational, a breath of fresh air and all things that smell nice.

Krafty's posts on the other hand has all the hallmarks and signs of a delusional broken record player.

I would give an arm for Narong to stay and the other for Krafty to leave, permanently.

But then can hotbot stay and play?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thank you.
Though this is cyberspace but I can't help feeling abit humbled by your comments.

Macroeconomics101

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think this chap got a mental problem, a psychopath to be exact. he roughly has been harrassing me with his remarks and even resort to sending regards to my mother for at least a year. i am refusing to reply to him cos' i do not want to bring myself to his level, he is an ex-convict and he seems proud of it, i feel that besides displaying his stupidity and he dun feel ashamed at all. he reminded me of how jw5 resort to harassing scroobal until he leave the forum in the past.

if he dun leave, i will. i can take all shit from other forummers but not him, initially, i pity him but i think he feel very proud of his doing.

p.s. i dun look down on ex-convicts and i am a member of the yellow ribbon project but this chap, narong is living in his own world and can't differentiate between right or wrong.

You fucker. You claim that Narong Wongwan is rude, but in actual fact your post is about the rudest and most arrogant post I have ever read in this forum.

Who the fuck do think you are?