• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bloomberg: Singapore homes getting affordable

boylover

Alfrescian
Loyal
This report maciam insinuate people to buy more property...:rolleyes:

http://www.property-report.com/bloomberg-singapore-homes-getting-affordable-22858

Singapore homes are getting more affordable as rents are climbing, according to Bloomberg.

Citing a private banker at ICICI Bank Ltd, Bloomberg reported that low interest rates are making owning a home more affordable.

“The clincher in Singapore is that monthly installments toward repayment of your loan are lower than what you would pay in rent,” Anantharaman told Bloomberg.

The private banker reportedly took out a S$1.04 million (US$815, 215) mortgage for his S$1.3 (US$1.02) million property late last year. “It’s one of the few countries in the world where that is possible,” he told Bloomberg.

According to data from the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA), Singapore Private Property Index (PPI) finally eased 0.1 per cent in the the first quarter, after having reached a record high in the previous quarter.

Citing the Jefferies Group Inc, Bloomberg reported that home affordability in Singapore has risen to the highest in a decade because of historically low interest rates and flexible payment options available to buyers.

Bloomberg further reported that mortgage rates in Singapore are the lowest in Asia, followed by Hong Kong, citing analyst Sanjay Jain from Credit Suisse Group AG in Hong Kong.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i think its getting far too late to buy. Earnings havent kept pace with housing price increases. Its just low interest rates . Be very very careful.

Yi Dao

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But according to besotted and RonRon, we should not believe the Pinkertons aka western media. :biggrin:

melissamarietan

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s actually good news! If property is going to be affordable then you can at least think of property investment…. Singapore is growing economical, population, and technology wise so in the near future the property prices are just going to increase drastically. Anyways thanks for the sharing the news.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just increases rental to my two properties by 1000 each. Those FTs accept without nego. Cantik Sia!

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
:
:

According to data from the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA), Singapore Private Property Index (PPI) finally eased 0.1 per cent in the the first quarter, after having reached a record high in the previous quarter.
:
:

That's 0.1% off the peak, not 0.1% from the trough.

Well, more such articles will help the property bubble burst faster. Way to go...

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
There has been some talk that you are either a Pinoy or Pinay. Your comment more or less confirms it.

Me true blue 4th generation Singkie you dummy. You don't know how to compete n want to complain. Btw among all the FTs, I think the pinoys are the least qualified. I like the tiongs n Tamil ah mega but not the pinoys n Hindi FTs

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me true blue 4th generation Singkie you dummy. You don't know how to compete n want to complain. Btw among all the FTs, I think the pinoys are the least qualified. I like the tiongs n Tamil ah mega but not the pinoys n Hindi FTs

I am very interested to discover your line of logic. What makes you think I don't know how to compete?

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is nothing wrong with foreigners regardless of their race or nationality ,The Problem is with us judging them without knowing them personally.(Stereotyping them), Honestly i don't have anything negative to say about any of them.