• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Bloomberg] - China Scolds Singapore for Congratulating New Taiwan Leader

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
-1x-1.png
Celeste-Wallander-2024-01-09T153538.042.jpg

Bloomberg: China Rebukes Singapore for Congratulating New Taiwan Leader​

Beijing has reminded Singapore of its “one-China” position on Taiwan in a rare show of public disapproval after the city-state congratulated Vice President Lai Ching-te and the ruling Democratic Progressive Party for its election win.

Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Mao Ning said that “China has immediately made solemn démarches to Singapore.”

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/china-rebukes-singapore-for-congratulating-new-taiwan-leader-1.2022260

Ah Tiong in Sg posted :
image.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still don't want to shut down the Confucius Institute and the China Cultural Centre? In these extraordinary times, there is no room for 'neutrality' or playing both sides. :cool:

And do seriously consider heavily taxing all remittances and parcel deliveries from here to Tiongland. :wink:

1200px-China_Cultural_Centre_%28Singapore%29_20151109.jpg
confucius-institute-192027.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am an individual who can congratulate anybody I liked, and I can also recognize Taiwan, ROC as a country :smile:

I would go a step further: recall all Sinkies and diplomats from Tiongland, then deport those fuckers at 150 Tanglin Road.

断交 :cool::FU:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cb, ask whole world to send all China working overseas , n block them like North Korea, cb, created so many problems around the world, n now I strongly believe covid they release it as a bio warfare,ccb

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even see.china ppl working in US company bad mouth company n US ,lol,knn,ask them fuck back China,even jiuhu kia also support China,they should go China work,lol,cb kia