• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Blogger goes for free sponsored facial (Guess what happened?)

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since soursop juice is so good and that, why cannot find the fruit in Singapore?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
She must have insulted the shop assistant, who in retaliation secretly added her boyfriend's sperm into the facial product, knowing that the boyfriend has herpes.

Not surprise. These bloggers behaved like prima donnas most of the time even though they are getting a free service. I would have added my sperm to their welcome tea.
I suspect that it was her bf's sperm or the hotel 81 bed sheet that caused the acnes and she's conveniently pushing the blame to the facial shop. A wrong use of facial products usually results in burnt like skin with peeling flakes and not acne.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Since soursop juice is so good and that, why cannot find the fruit in Singapore?

Kovan food centre. The one that LHL whole family was eating there one. I just had a nice glass of soursop juice for $2. :biggrin:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not surprise. These bloggers behaved like prima donnas most of the time even though they are getting a free service. I would have added my sperm to their welcome tea.
I suspect that it was her bf's sperm or the hotel 81 bed sheet that caused the acnes and she's conveniently pushing the blame to the facial shop. A wrong use of facial products usually results in burnt like skin with peeling flakes and not acne.
It may not be acne, but a herpes breakout.
http://hardinmd.lib.uiowa.edu/dermnet/herpessimplex2.html

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
S'pore blogger suffers severe breakout after free beauty treatment

blogger_suffers_severe_breakout_after-thumbnail.jpg

lianbeng says: her boyfriend will stop seeing her and her husband will divorce her! :biggrin: maciam gui ah!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng says: her boyfriend will stop seeing her and her husband will divorce her! :biggrin: maciam gui ah!

This kind of quality... facial or no facial probably wouldn't have made much of a difference.

She shouldn't be upset... not that much of a downgrade in looks after the botched facial.