• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bitchy Woman - Can You Tolerate Having Such A GF?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
However, I would add that the same goes for men. When they are in the courtship stage, they behave like a saint. Once they pass that stage, all the different "pattern" start to appear.

Isnt that human nature? Char bors are like food. When a man is hungry, he needs to eat. If makaned too much in a buffet, do you think that man would wanna carry on eating? When he sees food, likely to feel like puking.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some women are usually very versatile. Bitchy one moment and angelic the next.

You can't take women too seriously.

My experience with women - bitchy or angelic makes no difference. Once you paint them well, they will do anything and everything for you. The tongue can be very versatile!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My experience with women - bitchy or angelic makes no difference. Once you paint them well, they will do anything and everything for you. The tongue can be very versatile!

indiscriminate painting will get you this.

image.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing you refuse to acknowledge is that there's a classification for everything.
There are different type of chinks.....likewise there are different category of crooks.
Even the police does it....white collar, petty crimes, violent crimes etc etc
Same same but different

so i suppose you must be a good crook then. Yes different types of chinese like the chinese dogs like you.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so i suppose you must be a good crook then. Yes different types of chinese like the chinese dogs like you.

Chinese dogs are the best Chinese.
They despise the main chink traits and try to rid themselves of it thus evolving into a more superior chink.
Similar to my idol Tonychat the unsinkified Singaporean. The sinkiefied sporean is the most superior sporean.
That's why ABCs are one of the most prized chink speices. They combined the best AMDK traits into a chink.

MisterGuard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also, some of you may think "bitchy" but it could be a misunderstanding.

Some women thought to be "bitchy" are sometimes just Tsundere. I found that out after watching countless episodes of anime. :wink:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ultimately, it just boils down to one question.

How great is the sex? :p

I do agree. How good is the sex? Is she the lazy type or she is the moanful type. Most of them are lazy. No good in cocktail sucking. No appitute at all. They claim to be modern women but yet can't service your cock nicely.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been on this planet not very long, but time enough to know that what Jack says is very, very true .........

[video=youtube;c-ecbGNxEHM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-ecbGNxEHM[/video]

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The key is to never let them get the upper hand ............

[video=youtube;wnULSqHNR-U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnULSqHNR-U[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That slut is at most a wannabe bitch......

I have been maligned but you chose to believe what a psychopath is smearing me. Instead of helping me to get justice, you are harrassing me. Your mother is a slut. Son of slut go to hell.

Harassment tagging.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Depending on the nature of affiliation and the species, seduction is an unnecessary and irrelevant hassle. Bitchy females of whatever species are not eligible for assimiliation into the Borg period. However, women who know what they want and are direct about it are attractive, ceteris paribus, all other things being equal.

[video=youtube;F5msgN4QEnA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5msgN4QEnA[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depending on the nature of affiliation and the species, seduction is an unnecessary and irrelevant hassle. Bitchy females of whatever species are not eligible for assimiliation into the Borg period. However, women who know what they want and are direct about it are attractive, ceteris paribus, all other things being equal.

[video=youtube;F5msgN4QEnA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5msgN4QEnA[/video]

It is all in your mind and depending on agenda. Even talking anti PAP stuff can also be labelled seduction as long as suits one's agenda and small brain.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you encountered such bitchy woman, how are you going to deal with her?
Will you still stick with her even if she's your colleague, gf or wife?