• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Big Car, But Small Character

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Motoring Goondus
Posted on 19 Aug, 2008 10:53
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Driver told in note at airport: Buy smaller car or go back to driving school

STOMPer Keenlens spotted this note on a car at the airport, telling the driver to buy a smaller a car or go back to driving school for not parking properly.

He said there were other notes on the car telling the driver off for not parking properly.

Said the STOMPer:

"Spotted a car occupying two lots at the airport carpark.

"But as I looked closer, I noticed that some motorists had actually dropped notes of advice to the owner."

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=right><TD colSpan=2>
» Share this​

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someboby should just jump on the bonnet, the roof and the boot. The notes won't move the driver one iota. If he can tell the writers, he'll tell them to help conserve trees. You've never experienced dealing with these kind of people? I had.

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is/are the standard SOP when we meet this kind of kuku driver? i had just met 1 yesteday, driving a vios, he/she had left a big gap on the left. it should be enough to park a hardly bike...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
telling the driver to buy a smaller a car or go back to driving school for not parking properly.

That is very rude. Another example of a sinkie behavior. He can just tell him to park properly next time as it will not be easy for others to park near him.

It is totally unnecessary to tell the driver off this way, "buy smaller car, go back to driving school." That is what makes sinkie so ugly and turn off.

Oh yes, the LKY environment of being harsh and fearful that nurture all sinkie this way if they make a mistake or disturb my convenience. They should learn from the Thais how to behave.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is very rude. Another example of a sinkie behavior. He can just tell him to park properly next time as it will not be easy for others to park near him.

It is totally unnecessary to tell the driver off this way, "buy smaller car, go back to driving school." That is what makes sinkie so ugly and turn off.

Oh yes, the LKY environment of being harsh and fearful that nurture all sinkie this way if they make a mistake or disturb my convenience. They should learn from the Thais how to behave.

err, this kind of incidents happen everywhere. last time i rented a terrace house in thailand, some of you called it as townhouse. was away for 2 nights. and when I am back, i couldn't park my car, because a thai parked his car outside my house main gate. he parked there because nearby market no place to park, so he parked outside my house. Happened to be, its one of my neighbour's friend. I even had to wait for 5 hours before he came back. When came back, not even a word of sorry.

Not all thais are like this, likewise, not all singaporeans. That few black sheeps don't represent the whole nation

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Not all thais are like this, likewise, not all singaporeans. That few black sheeps don't represent the whole nation

He could have spent some time in Singapore and acquired Sinkiepoor traits. Check with your friend.