• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Biden Warned Netanyahu Not to Hit Peaceful Hamas Too Hard

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Israel-Hamas war live: Biden says Israel occupation of Gaza would be ‘big mistake’; 24 hours’ more fuel at Gaza hospitals, says UN​

https://www.theguardian.com/world/l...s-against-israel-ground-assault-on-gaza-looms

An Israeli occupation of Gaza would be a big mistake, Biden said in his 60 Minutes interview. Asked whether he would support such a move, he said:

I think it’d be a big mistake. Look, what happened in Gaza, in my view, is Hamas and the extreme elements of Hamas don’t represent all the Palestinian people. And I think that ... It would be a mistake to ... for Israel to occupy ... Gaza again. We ... but going in but taking out the extremists the Hezbollah is up north but Hamas down south. Is a necessary requirement.
He said that he believed that Hamas must be eliminated entirely but added, “there needs to be a Palestinian authority. There needs to be a path to a Palestinian state.”

Asked whether he believed that Israel would pursue a two-state solution, which has been US policy for decades, after Hamas’ attack Biden said:

Not now. Not now. Not now, but – but I think Israel understands that a significant portion of Palestinian people do not share the views of Hamas and Hezbollah.