• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BEWARE: my pet snake now takes up my name closely!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
my noti and slippery stubbly pet snake has decided to be cheekier. he has taken up my name as LEETAHBAH.

i m leetahbaR.

it's expected. they love confusing people just like SDP confusing voters by setting up more chobolan political subsidiaries like USeD and SF. those guys involved are SDP's followers, chee's highly prized zombied disciples.

so DO NOT BE FOOLED!!

vote wisely! if u don't vote for PAP, don't ever vote for SDP and its subsidiaries.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP IB is now targeting to ruin the good name of NSP which is getting more media attention and voters' supports.

what's the job of sdp ib? correct!! prevent any opps (except SDP and pap) from getting more voters' choice supports.

so BEWARE!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe after Mr Chiam say Bye Bye, NSP, RP, WP, USD, SF and SDP join SDA for two party system in Singapore?

wait! SDP, USD & SF means the same. they are out to confuse, connive and control. they are out to stop ALL opp parties from advancing further saving the butts for pap.

please be aware and pay careful attention as to why sdp's ardent supports, fans and partylesses do not join SDP but choose to set up new subdiaries.

something is now very right.:confused:

lauhumku

Alfrescian
Loyal
i already miss him. why are those people so nasty?:mad:

You want to be included in my VIP list? :biggrin:

Orichi's Army aka OA is actually just one scrawny teenager from a third rate neighbourhood secondary school. For far too long , he and his cartoonish army of clones have been disrupting the good forummers of this forum.

I hereby challenge the OA to a fight in the ring. You can have thousands of comes in cyberspace but let's see how you can bring your cyberspace clones to real life:mad:

I will crush OA like a cockroache in the ring....yes it's true..When I am done with him, the OA will be eating through a tube for the rest of his life.

I am trained in Muay Thai and will no problem tearing a scrawny teenager limb from limb:oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i already miss him. why are those people so nasty?:mad:

let me share with you what these bunch of stalkers are doing behind some of your backs. they are the SDP IB - human rights, free speeches hypocrites.

DO NOT BE FOOLED!!

View Message lauhumku is on your ignore list.
View Message SwineHunter is on your ignore list.
View Message yellow people is on your ignore list.
View Message SwineHunter is on your ignore list.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is bus64 the vulgar side of your alter ego? :biggrin:

If he is I think you need to see a doctor!

he's either my pet snake or one of my ardent stalkers.

they hate u but i don't. thanks to your christ, i luv you...i reallly ledi....luuuvvvvvvv you.:biggrin:

now u ve to wait and see what crappy threads they are going to start pretty soon:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't really cuss. the furthest i did was only the F 4letter word. but my pet snake is an expert in hokkien vulgarity and other explicits. he's phd so he's bless with all the super XXXs. he's the geylang cheongster. like superman who's altered ego is clarke kent. this nerdy pet snake is quite similar.:biggrin:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
leetahbar, bratsalive, heavenknows......all fucking lame clones of bob sim kheng hwee, the umemployed lazy 50+ yr sadfuck who refuses to look for a job and takes pocket money from his elderly parents :rolleyes::oIo:

swz235.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
he has only 2 namecards? i m so surprised! i tot he got more than that.

by the way, how many namecards are u holding bus 64 captain?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha, u chua sai seeing ur namecard here issit? hahahahaha u got my namecard post it here lah..hahahahah:oIo:

hahaha...what's there to chuaK? do u see me censoring my face in videoclip like u so boldly requested? why must be like that if u r so righteous and uprightly correct?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bob sim just shut up and die. It's good that you're banned. Oh so somebody cloned your nick!

Wah big fucking news!!

As if anyone can even tell the difference or even cares.

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
leetahbar, bratsalive, heavenknows......all fucking lame clones of bob sim kheng hwee, the umemployed lazy 50+ yr sadfuck who refuses to look for a job and takes pocket money from his elderly parents :rolleyes::oIo:

swz235.jpg

is that what leetahbar really looks like? gosh! he's fat! u love chubs, my dear? come to aussie, we have lots of chubs. many are bald and hairy.