• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Better kowtow and thank PAP

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my friends confided in me and told me we must all kowtow to our pap leaders for a great job
if we did not get our people vaccinated, we by now all indianized like other countries leow - finito
because we went ahead to vaccinate, many of us are now partially or totally protected
despite so many south asian bugs here, we are still alive
our gov has done well
all the restrictions, all the masking, all the fines and all the rules and regulations
they all saved us from a major catastrophe
so please be grateful
one two three - all kowtow now and say a big terimah kaching to our excellent government
one two three - terimah kaching to our government
thank you very much ... for saving all of us.....knnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Never say increase their salary and big year end bonus ?
this one sure get one lah
big bonus for saving singapore
big bonus for fighting the covids
big bonus for making singapore the safest place under heaven
big bonus from south asians too
big big bonus from everyone - one two three termah kaching !!!!!!!!!!

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these dumb ass if vaccine is working ,no one would die n ICU will be no covid patient,dumb ass,they tot vaccination is invincible, some vaccinated also die of covid

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these dumb ass if vaccine is working ,no one would die n ICU will be no covid patient,dumb ass,they tot vaccination is invincible, some vaccinated also die of covid
Who died after being vaccinated of COVID? Can post the facts here?