• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bet, ye bastardes.

The Future of AWARE is in your brains! What happens after this Saturday's EOGM?

• m&d-wrestling. The Thiolibans stay, and announce plans for taking over PAP next. Hallelujah!

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • m&d-wrestling. Connie and the Elites regain power, proclaim all men to get ready to be slaves.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • No m&d-wrestling. Poodles all over, MIW steps in and disband AWARE.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No m&d-wrestling. People turn up to find legal teams exchanging lawsuits, comparing bank accounts.

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
AWARE's EOGM is just 3 days away. I'm also calling an EOGM (Extra-Ordinary Gambling Madness) in celebration of Singapore's upcoming IRs.

Essentially - what do you think will happen at and after the EOGM? Place your bets(votes), ye bastardes, who have argued back and forth, civilly and non-civilly, rationally and irrationally, for the past 3 weeks.

Polls close in 2 days, Vote now, you owe yourself this final judgement call.

Last edited:

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
P.S Help me bump this thread up - must kun, got work tomorrow.

(Side note to myself: 88th post dude, you are getting addicted.)

Last edited:

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls dun talk to urself. only Bob sim the chao ah qua does that. u don't want to be like him, right?

Thanks for the pointer... Bob Sim IS scary.

Morning results : The Thiolibans are strongly touted to kick off their world domination plans, garnering 75% of the pitiful 4 votes right now. Will no one come to the defense of the old guard?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aware's eogm is just 3 days away. I'm also calling an eogm (extra-ordinary gambling madness) in celebration of singapore's upcoming irs.

Essentially - what do you think will happen at and after the eogm? Place your bets(votes), ye bastardes, who have argued back and forth, civilly and non-civilly, rationally and irrationally, for the past 3 weeks.

Polls close in 2 days, vote now, you owe yourself this final judgement call.

extra ordinary gang-bang madness...:d:d:d

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
any more views? it seems that this forum thinks Thiolibans will remain in power tomorrow at the EOGM. they are leading at 50%.