• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best dishes that represents SE Asia

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to ask fellow brudders out there what dishes do you think represents SE asia on a plate in terms of ingredients.

Laksa
Green Curry
Asam Pedas
Satay
Chili crab

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I say its roti prata. You go anywhere from Singapore to Malaysia to Indonesia to Thailand this is sold everywhere. And of course India where I'm from. Everywhere I must say.

Oh I forgot, the depest jungle of Myanmar also have

Last edited:

Hanuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The chilli crab, and it must be fresh. Coated with hot and spicy sauce, dipping it together with some crusty bread, will entice you to finish it all up and make you yearn for a return.