• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Benjamin's eyes refused to close.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only bastard bully will make false accusations to win. Can't find any post that I said life is not precious still dare to lie blatantly. Just like those low life slanderers from some country. So easy, just anyhow accuse someone is a this and that, all words only no need evidence. Pui!

Please show evidence and proof that you have done a thorough search of your own postings, otherwise you are now an even BIGGER LIAR!
if you pay me i may consider helping you to search, ginfreely the lazy senile incorrigible liar.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are near there. But the whole thread is about why he refused to close his eyes and how you and I can help so that he closes his eyes.

Is it? You were not focusing on his eyes yesterday. Rather you were praising him saying he committed suicide shows that he has conscience. And you were trying to paint a false picture of him being interrogated by a group of policemen.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Enough nonsense from you. Prove it. Bastard bully liar go to hell!

Btw your signature is another big false accusation. I already said pay me and I will show you the police report.

Please show evidence and proof that you have done a thorough search of your own postings, otherwise you are now an even BIGGER LIAR!
if you pay me i may consider helping you to search, ginfreely the lazy senile incorrigible liar.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw your signature is another big false accusation. I already said pay me and I will show you the police report.

Don't twist around loser, ginfreely the lazy senile incorrigible liar
Can't believe a liar like you unless you show evidence and proof that you have done a thorough search of your own postings.
You are the one with the most nonsense because you lied. Bloody moronic idiotic bastard liar.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't understand English? You are the accuser, you have to prove it. Not me. If not, you are making false accusations and basically a slanderer.

Don't twist around loser, ginfreely the lazy senile incorrigible liar
Can't believe a liar like you unless you show evidence and proof that you have done a thorough search of your own postings.
You are the one with the most nonsense because you lied. Bloody moronic idiotic bastard liar.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't understand English? You are the accuser, you have to prove it. Not me. If not, you are making false accusations and basically a slanderer.

Like you said PAY and PAY first then talk.
Can't pay then go fuck yourself. Bastard!!!
You want proof you pay. Can't pay then KAN NI NA BEH A CHAO CHEE BYE!!! TIU LEI LO MO KOR FA HEI!!!!
Bloody moronic idiotic bastard liar

Next time see who you are fucking with first! ASSHOLE!!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey want to copy also use your brains lah. I don't owe you my police report but you owe me an explanation for making false accusations of me. No proof from you means false accusations and by proof means incriminating evidence and not half truth hor.

You want proof you pay. Can't pay then KAN NI NA BEH A CHAO CHEE BYE!!! TIU LEI LO MO KOR FA HEI!!!!

Next time see who you are fucking with first! ASSHOLE!!!!

Last edited:

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey want to copy also use your brains lah. I don't owe you my police report but you owe me an explanation for making false accusations of me. No proof from you means false accusations and by proof means incriminating evidence and not half truth hor.

You pwned yourself! Idiot bastard!
And stop accusing me of making false accusations.
You are the one that said life is not precious but too lazy to search your own postings.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the last time, I said I didn't say that life is not precious. You are a liar smearing me with false accusations.

What a stupid accusation, i no need to search also know I will never say that life is not precious. In fact, life is so precious to me that I have never and will never threaten anyone with taking my own life.

If you spent much time visiting others in hospital, you would have realised that life is very fragile and precious and people who said they want to die, when the time comes all don't want to die.

But having said all this, I don't condemn anyone who wants to commit suicide. It is their life and choice. I just don't agree to glorify and promote commit suicide for example by linking it to conscience. People who did this are not the ones who will have conscience to commit suicide. I read somewhere before it is proven that people did copycat suicides before that are publicised and that's why best not to glorify and promote it.

You are the one that said life is not precious but too lazy to search your own postings.

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like you said PAY and PAY first then talk. ........

hey dafatfugs, you got caught out...again!
"Don't wriggle away, you slippery worm! I caught you. "

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey dafatfugs, you got caught out...again!
"Don't wriggle away, you slippery worm! I caught you. "

Hey low class bully, I didn't get caught. I only get accused without proof. The same as you accused I am fat when I am not. Don't pretend not to know the vital difference.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the last time, I said I didn't say that life is not precious. You are a liar smearing me with false accusations.

What a stupid accusation, i no need to search also know I will never say that life is not precious. In fact, life is so precious to me that I have never and will never threaten anyone with taking my own life.

If you spent much time visiting others in hospital, you would have realised that life is very fragile and precious and people who said they want to die, when the time comes all don't want to die.

But having said all this, I don't condemn anyone who wants to commit suicide. It is their life and choice. I just don't agree to glorify and promote commit suicide for example by linking it to conscience. People who did this are not the ones who will have conscience to commit suicide. I read somewhere before it is proven that people did copycat suicides before that are publicised and that's why best not to glorify and promote it.

You are a heartless bitch. Remember that!.
Every members here in this forum are entitled to have and the rights to their own opinions and thoughts whether they suit you or not.
If you really want to discuss in a civilized manner then stop your vulgar foul languages at the start of discussion.
If you want vulgar then there can be not proper discussion. You fucking stinking cunt. When was the last time you wash your stinking cunt bastard will be your reply.
Understand?? Asshole.

And very frankly, I did come across you claiming that life is not precious in one of your postings.
If you want a screenshot then please Pay and Pay first. You started the Pay and Pay thingy. Now you have to eat it. SHIT!.

So stop accusing me of making false accusations. I have the evidence.
If you do not stop your fucking vulgarity and foul languages here, I shall do it to you BIG TIME! Understand CHAO CHEE BYE BIN!!! PU BOH KIA!!! CHIA BEH TUA!!!
So I am watching you!. Fuck your mother stinking cunt.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are near there. But the whole thread is about why he refused to close his eyes and how you and I can help so that he closes his eyes.

i doubt the dead can control muscle movement in its body. rigor mortis would have set in after going brain dead.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't talk so much. Just prove it or you are a liar making false accusations of me. My life has never been easy and the fact that I am still around already proved I think life is precious. And don't anyhow accuse me of vulgar language, what words i use are vulgar? bastard bully is vulgar? You insult others fox spirit not vulgar? Fucking word used not vulgar? You can insult others, others cannot insult you, you are just another small hearted self entitled bully.

You are a heartless bitch. Remember that!.
Every members here in this forum are entitled to have and the rights to their own opinions and thoughts whether they suit you or not.
If you really want to discuss in a civilized manner then stop your vulgar foul languages at the start of discussion.
If you want vulgar then there can be not proper discussion. You fucking stinking cunt. When was the last time you wash your stinking cunt bastard will be your reply.
Understand?? Asshole.

And very frankly, I did come across you claiming that life is not precious in one of your postings.
If you want a screenshot then please Pay and Pay first. You started the Pay and Pay thingy. Now you have to eat it. SHIT!.

So stop accusing me of making false accusations. I have the evidence.
If you do not stop your fucking vulgarity and foul languages here, I shall do it to you BIG TIME! Understand CHAO CHEE BYE BIN!!! PU BOH KIA!!! CHIA BEH TUA!!!
So I am watching you!. Fuck your mother stinking cunt.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't talk so much. Just prove it or you are a liar making false accusations of me. My life has never been easy and the fact that I am still around already proved I think life is precious. And don't anyhow accuse me of vulgar language, what words i use are vulgar? bastard bully is vulgar? You insult others fox spirit not vulgar? Fucking word used not vulgar? You can insult others, others cannot insult you, you are just another small hearted self entitled bully.

That show you are really a hypocrite!
Claiming life is not precious but still have the fucking face to lurk around here!

Fuck your mother stinking cunt. Did I insult you in the first place?
Did I ever tag a name to it? Then who am I insulting? You moronic bastard!
Give me a name? Who did I insult, you fucking stinking bastard cunt!!!

If bastard is not vulgar why don't you use it on your own father, mother, siblings.
Just say it. Your mother, father, siblings and friends are all bastard here in this forum, to prove that its not vulgar! Moron!

Let everybody know.

If you dare not then it prove once again you are a fucking stinking cunt liar!

Words without expletives would be nice.
Your stinking mother reared you with vulgarity and foul languages in your childhood
doesn't mean that you have to follow in your adulthood.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So no proof and go on personal attack mode instead. Liar! So what vulgar words i used here? Again no? Btw I started calling people bastard when people here started calling bitch. Why never see you telling these people off? See me polite and good to bully right? And don't anyhow accuse me of vulgar childhood. Speak for yourself.

That show you are really a hypocrite!
Claiming life is not precious but still have the fucking face to lurk around here!

Fuck your mother stinking cunt. Did I insult you in the first place?
Did I ever tag a name to it? Then who am I insulting? You moronic bastard!
Give me a name? Who did I insult, you fucking stinking bastard cunt!!!

Words without expletives would be nice.
Your stinking mother reared you with vulgarity and foul languages in your childhood
doesn't mean that you have to follow in your adulthood.

Last edited:

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
So no proof and go on personal attack mode instead. Liar! So what vulgar words i use? And don't anyhow accuse me of vulgar childhood. Speak for yourself.

If bastard is not vulgar why don't you use it on your own father, mother, siblings.
Just say it. Your mother, father, siblings and friends are all bastard here in this forum, to prove that its not vulgar! Moron!

Let everybody know.

If you dare not then it prove once again you are a fucking stinking cunt liar!