• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Be careful!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend went to his usual FITNESS CLUB.

After he had finished his fitness exercise, he went to his locker!!! OMG!!! it was forced open and all his things gone!!!
His wallet and all his cards and his mobile too!!! Two phones were taken!!!

Fortunately, he was able to cancel all his cards. But one of the cards had been used. A police report was quickly made.

He got his unauthorised usage refunded. The culprit was eventually caught!!!

And guess what??? The thief was an FT!!!! Guess the race?????

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
the fitness club is sinkingpoor
exercises are blood and sweat from toiling the land
locker is their promised-secured CPF account..

I am not at all surprised if its emptied.

My friend went to his usual FITNESS CLUB.

After he had finished his fitness exercise, he went to his locker!!! OMG!!! it was forced open and all his things gone!!!
His wallet and all his cards and his mobile too!!! Two phones were taken!!!

Fortunately, he was able to cancel all his cards. But one of the cards had been used. A police report was quickly made.

He got his unauthorised usage refunded. The culprit was eventually caught!!!

And guess what??? The thief was an FT!!!! Guess the race?????

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid foreign trash really useless. Beside speaking poor English, hogging resources like hospital beds and public transportation, they are now resorting to petty crimes.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
my neighbour's daughter works in a food outlet. she got pregnant by one of her working colleagues - an FT.

the FT promised to marry her and told her to keep the baby. he went home to settle something and promised to return.

but he never returned. the baby is due soon....and she is still waiting for her "husband" to return...

do you think the man will return? can you guess which country???