• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Be careful when girl approach you

chinchai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing comes free, if it is free, there is a catch. In this case, it is your life you are risking.

Edmonton police warn about HIV-positive woman

August 6, 2011
The Canadian Press

Edmonton police have issued a warning about 17-year-old girl who is allegedly having unprotected sexual intercourse without disclosing to her partners that she is HIV positive.

Anyone who may have had a sexual encounter with Peterson is encouraged to seek medical attention.

Two individuals have made complaints to police, and the Sexual Assault Section has now launched an investigation.

Under the Criminal Code of Canada, failure to disclose your status if you are HIV positive can lead to aggravated sexual assault charges.

Police also say the girl is not a prostitute, but she is very sexually active.

She frequently spends time in the Whyte Avenue area, but at this time her whereabouts are unknown.

Anyone who knows of her whereabouts or has been sexually involved with her is asked to call police at 780-423-4567 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS.

attachment.php

chinchai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Edmonton police arrest HIV-positive girl

By Julianna Cummins
Edmonton Journal

EDMONTON — Edmonton police have arrested a 17-year-old HIV-positive girl accused of having unprotected sex without disclosing her diagnosis.

The arrest was made on Saturday, one day after police issued a public warning about the girl. Because of her age, police obtained a court order to release her name, picture, and personal information.

Police received a number of calls from people who spotted the girl hitchhiking out of Edmonton shortly after the warning was released.

Later, the girl was seen getting into a truck in Edson, Alta., 225 kilometres west of Edmonton. With the help of RCMP, the girl was arrested in Edson on Saturday.

Police issued the warning after two young men came forward alleging that the girl has been engaging in unprotected sexual intercourse without telling her partners of her HIV-positive status.

The complainants are around her age, and told police they had sex with the girl in the past month. A third complainant came forward after the warning was issued.

People who fail to notify sexual partners of their HIV-positive status can be charged with aggravated sexual assault under the Criminal Code.

The teen, who has been charged with two counts of aggravated assault, is set to appear in court .

© Copyright (c) The Edmonton Journal

attachment.php

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes getting a free fuck is quite a risky gamble...

Back then before I was married, I hooked up with a gal at Zouk... She was an ''easy rider'' type.. She was practically all over me at my table... I must admit that the temptation to bonk her was overwhelming...But suddenly I thought of my then sick gf who is now my wife... During that time, she was then admitted to hospital for severe gastric and she did not know that I had sneaked out to Zouk with my buddies while she was warded..I had a changed of heart of bonking that gal... I then told one of my buddy that the gal is now all his if he could managed to ''pyscho'' her to a hotel.. My mate succeded and brought that gal to a hotel in Balestier.. Yes he did had a good time with her but 2 weeks later he contracted a severe infection on his lanjiao head..:eek: He blamed it on the gal and he had to go to the doctor for treatment.. Thank my lucky stars that it was not me who kena..:smile:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha..Ha..Ha.. No lah bro...:smile:

Being in the Marine industry, the temptation will always be there each time my company's vessel stops at an overseas port.. I was lucky my job took me to many different places around the world.. Before married, I had a wonderful working life onboard a ship.. Had the best time of my life when my company's vessel went to Port Santos Brazil... Spent 5 days there... Bonk a Latina street gal for the first time by the name of Maria..:biggrin: but eversince married, I had requested to be based instead at my company's Spore office branch..

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Being in the Marine industry, the temptation will always be there each time my company's vessel stops at an overseas port.. I was lucky my job took me to many different places around the world.. Before married, I had a wonderful working life onboard a ship.. Had the best time of my life when my company's vessel went to Port Santos Brazil... Spent 5 days there... Bonk a Latina street gal for the first time by the name of Maria..:biggrin: but eversince married, I had requested to be based instead at my company's Spore office branch..

So u got HARD to PORT, HARD to STARBOARD? Or Midship?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes getting a free fuck is quite a risky gamble...

Back then before I was married, I hooked up with a gal at Zouk... She was an ''easy rider'' type.. She was practically all over me at my table... I must admit that the temptation to bonk her was overwhelming...But suddenly I thought of my then sick gf who is now my wife... During that time, she was then admitted to hospital for severe gastric and she did not know that I had sneaked out to Zouk with my buddies while she was warded..I had a changed of heart of bonking that gal... I then told one of my buddy that the gal is now all his if he could managed to ''pyscho'' her to a hotel.. My mate succeded and brought that gal to a hotel in Balestier.. Yes he did had a good time with her but 2 weeks later he contracted a severe infection on his lanjiao head..:eek: He blamed it on the gal and he had to go to the doctor for treatment.. Thank my lucky stars that it was not me who kena..:smile:

u should get a Nobel Prize for your loyalty to spouse and generosity to pal, bro.......................

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u should get a Nobel Prize for your loyalty to spouse and generosity to pal, bro.......................

Ha..Ha..Ha.. Thank you Bro GIMD... In a way, I owe a lot to my wife lah... She and her family are good to me.. She came from quite a well to do family... During courtship days I was not sure if her family can accept me... But they readily did.. during my wedding day, My mom in law tearfully made me promise her to take good care of her daughter after marriage and I had to fulfill that promise to the old lady...

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha..Ha..Ha.. Thank you Bro GIMD... In a way, I owe a lot to my wife lah... She and her family are good to me.. She came from quite a well to do family... During courtship days I was not sure if her family can accept me... But they readily did.. during my wedding day, My mom in law tearfully made me promise her to take good care of her daughter after marriage and I had to fulfill that promise to the old lady...

Great to hear that. U rich man now. Beer on u next time.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

so your buddy, how ? his dick still in one piece ?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Street girl? How did you get to know her?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dey, ur bro in law stuff u also take? anyway, ur wife got younger sister?

He would store some of his liquor bottles in my house... he can't bring it to his home as his wife will make noise at him..He got some liver problems before thats why his wife is controlling his drinking habits now.. My wife got a younger sister but she's married to this Fat Fuck PAP supporter....:mad:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Street girl? How did you get to know her?

While my ship was docked at Port Santos, we had 3 days off...So me and the ship crew went out to San Paulo being driven to the city by a local guide there.. Went to this seedy small night club called Vera Vera... I got to know this hooker there called Maria.. She was in her early 40s, a superb Latina MILF..:eek: She can speak some English as she claimed to had worked in LA before.. Paid her $100 USD... She brought me to this hotel near the nightclub.. Spent 1 bloody brilliant nite with her.. And I even gave her an extra 100 for her good service.. My Vessel's Chief Officer, a Malaysian Chinese meanwhile bonked a Black Brazilian gal....:eek: