• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BCM story : Deceased ex girlfriend back to haunt him.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

MAN THINKS HIS EX-GF RETURNED FROM THE GRAVE TO HAUNT HIM​

1654836803434.png

A man shared a story online on how his ex-girlfriend who he broke up came back to haunt him.

He said that back then, after breaking up with his ex who later jump off from his block.

Here is the story:​

It happened about a month ago and it was at night when I was going home and walking in my HDB estate the lights started to blink, I thought that because my estate was old so the power got some problems.

However, when I was working near my block I saw a patch of blood on the floor. It was scary but after looking again it’s just light reflecting from the red paint of the HDB. The image of the wet floor of blood reminds me of how my ex jumped off. (Yes, from my block)

It’s been many years and I still can’t forget it, after she jump I was at the void deck and I saw her body. (She waited for me to return home from work and wanted me to see it).

So back to the story, After I reached my block, I press the 9th floor where I stayed. But the lift went straight to the 12th floor (where she jumped from).

I tried pressing 9th floor but the lift opened and close its door twice.

So I started to get scared and I wanted to leave the lift in case I got stuck and quickly ran out and took the stairs.

It was really getting creepy and I quickly wanted to open the house gate but my key was missing!
I ran back to the staircase and found my keys on the 12th floor. As I was climbing up, I happened to look at the corridor of the lift lobby and I saw something drop from the building.

I immediately panic, ran back home open the gate, On all the lights and sleep with the lights on under the blanket. I don’t even dare to shower.

The next day I told my mom what happened and she immediately contacted a property agent to sell the house.

I have been staying at a rental flat for the past month.

I don’t know if it was my ex coming back to haunt me for breaking her heart, Honestly speaking, I did not cheat on her. I broke up with her as she was overcontrolling and got a new girlfriend several months later.

She could not take it and end it all. Fuck her!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
A living human is afraid of some beings from other portal? Come on,u lord over them and if you see them. You should laugh and insult them for being worse then a dog living in a.slump.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

MAN THINKS HIS EX-GF RETURNED FROM THE GRAVE TO HAUNT HIM​

View attachment 148624

A man shared a story online on how his ex-girlfriend who he broke up came back to haunt him.

He said that back then, after breaking up with his ex who later jump off from his block.

Here is the story:​

It happened about a month ago and it was at night when I was going home and walking in my HDB estate the lights started to blink, I thought that because my estate was old so the power got some problems.

However, when I was working near my block I saw a patch of blood on the floor. It was scary but after looking again it’s just light reflecting from the red paint of the HDB. The image of the wet floor of blood reminds me of how my ex jumped off. (Yes, from my block)

It’s been many years and I still can’t forget it, after she jump I was at the void deck and I saw her body. (She waited for me to return home from work and wanted me to see it).

So back to the story, After I reached my block, I press the 9th floor where I stayed. But the lift went straight to the 12th floor (where she jumped from).

I tried pressing 9th floor but the lift opened and close its door twice.

So I started to get scared and I wanted to leave the lift in case I got stuck and quickly ran out and took the stairs.

It was really getting creepy and I quickly wanted to open the house gate but my key was missing!
I ran back to the staircase and found my keys on the 12th floor. As I was climbing up, I happened to look at the corridor of the lift lobby and I saw something drop from the building.

I immediately panic, ran back home open the gate, On all the lights and sleep with the lights on under the blanket. I don’t even dare to shower.

The next day I told my mom what happened and she immediately contacted a property agent to sell the house.

I have been staying at a rental flat for the past month.

I don’t know if it was my ex coming back to haunt me for breaking her heart, Honestly speaking, I did not cheat on her. I broke up with her as she was overcontrolling and got a new girlfriend several months later.

She could not take it and end it all. Fuck her!
I read this story again. Actually quite eerie :eek:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
All he need is to get a LP Thuad Bucha and worship at home. And stop all his sinful activities.

Whatever left will be he need to settle his kramic debt to the Gal who jump.