• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BBC Uncovers SG's Hidden Poverty. Slap on FAP Traitors!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
just now, saw a very small frail senior auntie with neck bent at 90 degree cleaning explanade link floor,
sorrowful pathetic sight indeed, sighhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is why dunch vote PAP... u wanna work till u die...while old man cheebye PAP is enjoying siphoning our monies away?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sure there are poor/marginalised people everywhere-but do they have the highest paid ministers in the world who claimed no one will be left behind.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you offer to help him?

I always gave when I pass any beggar or those who need help. This was not the first time I saw beggars in Singapore despite the government's protestation that there are no beggars in Singapore. They may not be as common as in other countries but they exist.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
whatever it maybe, better than those running away to another cuntry

I see many here claiming to be in another country yet they are trolling the residents and take great pleasure in thumbing them down. I suspect many of these are actually living here and they are full of BS.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Never mind $450million oldman would said its OK b'cos its an HONEST MISTAKE!
Let's move on!!!

By comparison, look at what it cost to build Khoo Teck Puat hospital, which was completed and opened also in 2010 after the YOG.

Buildings and structures cost $555 million. Of which Mr Khoo donated $125 million. Net cost to the people of Singapore, is $430 million. In other words, the YOG cost us almost the price of a brand new hospital!!

AttilaTheHun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see many here claiming to be in another country yet they are trolling the residents and take great pleasure in thumbing them down. I suspect many of these are actually living here and they are full of BS.

Another PAP IB trying to make sinkieland looks good.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always gave when I pass any beggar or those who need help. This was not the first time I saw beggars in Singapore despite the government's protestation that there are no beggars in Singapore. They may not be as common as in other countries but they exist.

pls do not give to those beggers crossing from the straits or fake monks. pls... not even if tonychat goes down on his knees.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why dunch vote PAP... u wanna work till u die...while old man cheebye PAP is enjoying siphoning our monies away?

PAP will say there are so many good jobs for Sinkies, no one should complain about not getting a job.

Work at Esplanade very glam leh! Role model hard-working senior citizen, showing the spirit of Singapore's industriousness. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am in Sinkieland. I am not patriotic, I think patriotism is a mental illness and I relish putting the little red dot shithole down.

CupiM.gif

jw5

Loyal
I see many here claiming to be living here yet they are trolling the residents and take great pleasure in thumbing them down. I suspect many of these are actually living in another country and they are full of BS.

LOL ............... LOL