• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bastard straits times is very concerned about prices of kopi-o in JB instead of AMK or Yishun

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal

More expensive to drink coffee in Johor Bahru now​

Capture.PNG

Coffee shop owner Kow Teck Phing making a cup of hot coffee, sold at RM2.30 per cup, at his eatery in Taman Daya, Johor Bahru. PHOTO: THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK
UPDATED

MAR 25, 2024, 12:25 PM

FacebookTelegram

JOHOR BAHRU – The price of a standard cup of coffee in Johor Bahru has increased by about 70 per cent in the past three years.
A cup of coffee from coffee shops used to cost around RM1.50 (45 Singapore cents), but the price has crept up – by 10 sen or 20 sen at a time – to about RM2.60 now. It can even go up to RM2.80 for takeaways.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

More expensive to drink coffee in Johor Bahru now​

Capture.PNG

Coffee shop owner Kow Teck Phing making a cup of hot coffee, sold at RM2.30 per cup, at his eatery in Taman Daya, Johor Bahru. PHOTO: THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK
UPDATED

FacebookTelegram

JOHOR BAHRU – The price of a standard cup of coffee in Johor Bahru has increased by about 70 per cent in the past three years.
A cup of coffee from coffee shops used to cost around RM1.50 (45 Singapore cents), but the price has crept up – by 10 sen or 20 sen at a time – to about RM2.60 now. It can even go up to RM2.80 for takeaways.

Samsters are welcome to earn their money in ringgit if they think they're being overcharged for coffee on sing dollars.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First drugs, now coffee. Wonder what's next to be demonized in the next episode of 'Sinkieland is better than JB' gaslighting by the nation-building press? :laugh:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First drugs, now coffee. Wonder what's next to be demonized in the next episode of 'Sinkieland is better than JB' gaslighting by the nation-building press? :laugh:

Steve chia sent drugs for lab test and lab declared malaysia drugs are pure and according to the sticker shown on the packaging

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Steve chia sent drugs for lab test and lab declared malaysia drugs are pure and according to the sticker shown on the packaging

Doesn't matter. The non-story shouldn't have been done at all.

Those people are not journalists. They have an agenda. No use pretending otherwise. :cool:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many years ago, when I was very young, my old uncle cycled to JB to have his hair cut.
However, later on, got grass root people scared mongered him and told him that he could get HIV if he continued to have his hair cut in JB.
Now i am older and wiser and I know that is the mentality of certain gangs to scare monger their own citizens

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many years ago, when I was very young, my old uncle cycled to JB to have his hair cut.
However, later on, got grass root people scared mongered him and told him that he could get HIV if he continued to have his hair cut in JB.
Now i am older and wiser and I know that is the mentality of certain gangs to scare monger their own citizens
moral of the story, trust yourself and dont let people who have evil agenda to brain wash you

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in Johor Bahru now
Capture.PNG

UPDATED

FacebookTelegram

Still cheaper than Singapore cup of coffee. At least JB coffee more authentic than Singapore highly diluted, low quality coffee powder.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has no iq to speak of. Probably vaxxed. This won't concern him for long

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can same medicine be 190 sing and 19 sing difference. Sinkies are really low iq morons. They are in cahoots with pharmas. Once subsidy too much they will Rob from you again