• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bank Loan or Hbd????

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You jealous he milked the system while you can't? I say well done good chap to him.
CPF is our money to begin with, why is he a bastard? Likewise for those who siam taxes or payment to our greedy govt.....i salute you.

I am not sure is it jealous or wat maybe is anger. I condemn unethical person lor. I look at this case similar to e.g. an employee keep taking mc at work, thinking that the 14 days mc is a entitlement. Similarly people who sign up high end hp contract to get high end phone at $0 and default on payment. Although I dislike CPF scheme , I would rather he take a gun and rob them rather than using smelly method.

Last edited:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
hdb loan requires you use up all cpf funds 1st. hdb loan is currently at 2.6% per year. you no need to fork up any money, all cpf, except COV IF resale flat,,,,

bank loan minimum cash outlay is 5% last time i check,,, initial 3 years interest ranges from 1-1.3%, no need to deplete all existing cpf monies, bank officer will advise you to do some refinance when 3 year is near,,,

if have enough cash, get bank loan better

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sibeh Tua Diao! Lu Tua Diao Lu Ho! International! :wink:
House of Citizen from the Richest Country in the World REPOSSESSED! :biggrin:

can call yahoo news reporter over and sensationalize the news since they are going to pay their 50k.

TS, you can try posb, they are offering a lower interest rate than HDB (caveat is for the first 12 months). but no harm discussing with them.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So long as you are living in Sillypore, you don't own any HBD flat even after you've serviced up all your loans.

In reality you are just renting the house from the Sillypore gahbrament to stay for 99 years.
The flat which easily cost you a few hundred thousands will not belong to you or your future generations at all.
You are left with not much $$$ for retirement.

How about 99 years condo?

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not sure is it jealous or wat maybe is anger. I condemn unethical person lor. I look at this case similar to e.g. an employee keep taking mc at work, thinking that the 14 days mc is a entitlement. Similarly people who sign up high end hp contract to get high end phone at $0 and default on payment. Although I dislike CPF scheme , I would rather he take a gun and rob them rather than using smelly method.

Taking a gun to rob = capital punishment crime
Trying to use your CPF money = getting back what is rightfully yours

I don't get why robbing is acceptable while getting back what is yours is not?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
uncle, u make big big scene also useless as SCMs wont report.

there was a guy/family just a few years ago refuse to move when flat kenna SER at the old punggol estate near the esso station. hdb just cut off the water and electricity supply and this never make the news. now over 10 blocks of flats stood at the site and no idea what happen to the stubborn bugger.

He should come SBF make a scene. :p

He can try to "jump" from the flat. :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh yes brother. I made a mistake. What Im upset is, in order to put my wife's name as co-owner (she is the occupier now), I am required to do another HLE which would be deemed as a 2nd loan. By right, it should not count as a second loan.

Make a scene lah. Go branch office Kao Peh Kao Bu lah. See your MP. :biggrin: