• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangla bathed in water tank after sex...

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: R

Is truth. Some think is swimming pool. Imagine when working in sunny day on roof top.

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

Reminds me of the local guy who added "protein" to his female mata colleagues' drink...
Any of the block residents caught the bangala "smiling" at them....

Bike_Tyson

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey! you are right, guys. I stayed on the highest floor and sometimes I heard "sound" on the roof, not very loud, but not sure what it is, and it's in the night. I also witnessed people on the roof at night at the opposite block on a few occasions, but I guess they were just doing some work. Yes, I guess we must all be very alert now.

btw, I definitely find that it's not acceptable that our water tanks are so easily accessible, especially to foreigners. You guys can think of what I'm thinking?

konstandy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Feed such waters to the PAP and their families. They want to claim it is safe what.

the next erection 5 yrs later when mp visit u u go faster masturbate give them free thick barley juice with secret ingredient lah :biggrin:

Last edited:

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not bad. Have sex the followed by skinny dipping in warm water (after 1 day in the sun the water in the tanks are nice and warm). then have dinner while watching the sun set

cicada

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not bad. Have sex the followed by skinny dipping in warm water (after 1 day in the sun the water in the tanks are nice and warm). then have dinner while watching the sun set

wah liew.. like some movie .. Tom cruise acted in it? jacuzzi bath for blanglah and pinoy.. special lemon juice for sinkies...