• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangalas Infest Sentosa; Even Ang Mohs Feel Threatened!

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
testla-coil-recreated.jpg

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DVlbVC9otQM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

beli soon, may the force be with u......

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
foriegners_stare_and_shoot_videos_of_beachgoers-thumbnail.jpg

Account related by a beach-goer on Stomp

Cheryl was disgusted to be surrounded by these foreigners who stared unabashedly and even took out their mobile phones to record videos of the sun tanning beach-goers on Sentosa.

The STOMPer wrote:

"These photos were taken by a girl, so please don't brand the photographer as a pervert.

"The 3 Caucasians in the photo left with disgust on their faces, having many eyes watching them continuously.
20111106ssbeach2jpg1320625909162-data.jpg

"This was taken on Sunday (Nov 6).

"Nowadays, locals refrain from going to Sentosa, one of the only beaches left for us to swim and tan, due to these menaces, and they come in big swarms especially on Sundays.

"What's worse, they won't hesitate to stare without any feeling of shame or embarrassment.

"Once we were taking photographs of my friends in bikinis when all of a suddenly we were surrounded by Bangaladeshi nationals, sitting, standing, using their HP cameras to film us, as if we were circus performers.

20111106ssbeach3jpg1320625921350-data.jpg

"We got so disgusted that is actually happening in SG!

"Imagine the impression and how those tourists must have felt?

"It's not a good image for the island.

"It's been stomped before, but this has gotten much worse.

"Just look at these photos!"

20111106ssbeach4jpg1320625930302-data.jpg

you need to understand what is the releegion of these bangalas.
if this happened in some arab cunties or park kisstan nee , all the 3 white will be raped .
the people will said they asked for it.
these people get sexcited so easily that all the females of their kind have to cover up completely.
even the hair on the head can cause a mari kita.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
spot on. if u dont wan ppl beo, dun wear scanty. if u wear scanty, dun blame ppl beo.
in this case, they buay song chao ah neh beo instead of hunkies.:biggrin:

Its the beach. Swimsuit and bigini are meant to be worn. They did not invent beachwear for power meetings at 5 star hotel restaurants.

CakeLengKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
These kelings are everywhere in sg not only Sentosa

But really, there are too much of them and their actions often becomes public nuisance

Fuck those kelings!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Incheon airport do not have shit bag loads of ah neh cleaning the place because the airport authority & the cleaning contractors invest in training of their cleaning obasan to use the latest cleaning equipment & technologies to carry out their jobs and the airport is very clean. Seoul city do not have shit load of chao ah neh cleaning the streets, likewise the town councils & contractors invest in training & cleaning equipments & training of these obasan army to clean the city & even rural roads & villages! Pride is what the Koreans have in keeping the country clean. If sinkies are paid well & contractors are required to have the necessary equipments, then there will not be any need for these chao keling to take up the jobs that Sinkies "SHUNNED". Local cleaning contractors are just plain natural born mother fucking piece of cheapskate shit, that all plain & simple!!!

Where's drifter? I heard that Japan's construction workers are well-paid locals. Any truth to that?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These kelings are everywhere in sg not only Sentosa

But really, there are too much of them and their actions often becomes public nuisance

Fuck those kelings!

samah samah everywhere...u go computer fair / car show, also see a crowd of ah pek, uncle, guys crowding around take photo...u think they take photo of cars meh?

its the guy mentality.....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many many times I have seen 2 Bangla guys holding each other's hand while walkin...Its a common act among the Banglas.. They don't seems shy about it either.. Is it a sign of brotherly love or are they fuckin gays..??? :eek: :biggrin: :*:

I hear it's something like brotherhood for these shit skins. What pisses me off is that all cos these shit skins do it nobody thinks it's gay. If it were the chinese that did it rather than the kelings they would be laughed at for being gay not just by other races even other chinese would laugh at this practice.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually if there is a bunch of caucasian / eastern european men standing there (iso banglas), i am sure those bikini bitches will strip and open their legs wide wide to give free show...

they are not complaining of having an audience, they are complaining about having the wrong audience.

wear bikini means letting people beo...else u wear something decent.

I don't think so. Ang moh women don't have spg mentality. Why should they? They are also white they aren't the inferior race.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think so. Ang moh women don't have spg mentality. Why should they? They are also white they aren't the inferior race.

maybe not to that extent but they definitely not happy showing / being seen by lower castes perceived by them.

U'll be surprised, ang moh women oso have SPG mentality de....

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Narong Wongwan said:
Minister to implement law that all blangas that enter sentosa to be given free pair of sunglasses to ogle discreetly.

Or at least ogle from on top of some coconut tree.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe not to that extent but they definitely not happy showing / being seen by lower castes perceived by them.

U'll be surprised, ang moh women oso have SPG mentality de....

so but spg mentality means with another race. In sg's context it means with an ang moh person. If a chinese or japanese gal likes japanese or chinese respectively that doesn't really count as spg. With ang moh women it's usually with a black african man.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
samah samah everywhere...u go computer fair / car show, also see a crowd of ah pek, uncle, guys crowding around take photo...u think they take photo of cars meh?

its the guy mentality.....

Petain oso alot of ah neh nehssss.....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let our million dollars ministars deal with it.
Sentosa has long become a foreigners enclave....blangas ogling angmos...I could care less

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Different Feeling About These Acts

I feel that the beach goers' privacy and its tranquility is being destroyed by these strange people. The anehs are desperate people who will grope a radio DJ (mediacorpse) in India.

The question is SECURITY. How many policemen do we have ? Are they enough when we have 5 millions or even 8 in the future ?