• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bandung Baey Strikes Back

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
that fucker now saying its time to move on understand?

topic getting very tiresome and tiring to respond...

mama already giving back to charity you still wanna carry on simi lanjiao....

just like LKY got discount and donated it to charity ....fucking case closed!!!!

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone in this Forum please read my warning and in all fairness please pass the info to your friends and loved ones,

"Never ever go to that stall for the cheap nasi padang that the operator is giving for he is out to make everyone an accomplice in crime like the MP. In law we call it "in furtherance of common intention. The nasi lemak may also turn out to be made with cheap items and may contain faecal germs like what happened in Geylang Serai recently"

I for one will never ever go near that stall anymore. I will even avoid the coffeeshop.

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After trying hard to Por Lumpar Chee Baey and being made an object of ridicule together with him, Mr Keling that Nasi Padang stall owner is now doing his best to convince the daft 60% Sinkies that he has a heart of gold by giving special discounts to school children and senior citizens..

As an opportunistic Keling, he must be cursing himself for letting Chee Baey eat his nasi padang for $2.50.. Now he must do a PR wayang to limit the damage and incur heavy losses for 3 hours..

Meanwhile Chee Baey will play his part by praising the generosity of Mr Keling and in future will present him with a useless appreciation plaque that Mr Keling will proudly hang on a wall in his coffeeshop..

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. what charity, my foot.
3. machiam some daft sheep & snake caught in the act thing:kma:
4.just another load of crap.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah wah wah. pappies ib power sia!

50 sens CHEE BAEY threads all no longer in sbf front page liao?

never mind, limpeh make sure CHEE BAEY everyday in SBF front page.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had $1.70 bandung today, which sane business drink owner will charge $0.50. We need to turn attention to the stall owner. Was he currying favours ?

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
A fashion maverick and icon with dreamy good looks ...don't play play

image.jpg

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect Baey is baiting for attention. I can't imagine why else a decent 40plus year old man will take so many selfies and act like a retard.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
everytime the cunts try to act local they fuck it up. remember the hip hopping chimps? toothpick lim? 3 meals vivian? that XO cunt? sampan pinky? mai hum pinky? fake potato pinkie, who cannot even speak mandarin?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
everytime the cunts try to act local they fuck it up. remember the hip hopping chimps?

Oh yes. That was awesome. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;FvNa2UUEc_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvNa2UUEc_A[/video]

Michael Pumper during happier days...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
baey_damage_control.gif

Bandung Baey turns an unpleasant situation for the better.......

$2.50 for a meal.......for everyone....... to raise funds

Good move..... are you moved to tears?

Hawker centre fish ball noodles already $3, how can he don't know the $2.50 at coffee shop is discounted price? He always eat free is it?