• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Baey's continued baying shows he's a confirmed donkey

coldwater

Alfrescian
Loyal
On and on, the oppo supporters trying to hantum Baey have alrdy lost this round but they keep on braying like love-starved donkeys on this imagined fiasco that nobody cares abt. Right now ppl r more outraged with Nicole sayang-ing indian FWs rather than what Baey for lunch yesterday.

jw5

Loyal
Im on a mission to up the english lebels here to first world standards...just like the rest of the country. I did stay quiet between aforseaid period but its a buay tahan situation right now.

Snake still wriggling - laughable. You were not sharp enough to get the pun on his surname and now trying to claim that you're an expert in the English language.

As a manipulative asshole would put it, you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. LOL.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
every mp (a.k.a. mian pay or no need to pay) serving the pubic interest deserves discounts on everytin in sg. i fully endorse it. afterall, every move they make has major monetary consequences on the everyday lives of sinkies. sinkies must understand the pitfalls of the proverb penny-wise, pound-foolish. :p

scratchballs

Alfrescian
Loyal
he's a dumb fuck like many other MPs, 2.50 nasi padang and all that crap. but what is most amazing is how the fuck did he get to be the managing director of hill and knowlton??!!

jw5

Loyal
I'm not an expert but I would wipe the floor with you in a spelling bee. Or a pun fest.

It's quite clear that the reason you call yourself JHolmes and enjoys pun fests is because yours is puny. :biggrin:

Forget about the Jr part, I would wipe the floor, ceiling and 4 walls with you in a rhyming bee. :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he's a dumb fuck like many other MPs, 2.50 nasi padang and all that crap. but what is most amazing is how the fuck did he get to be the managing director of hill and knowlton??!!

The list is quite long, it begins with "ho!, ho!, ho!...but it is not SANTA but if you rearrange, it may be "satan", you really wondor, how did these people gets there...& we are loving it!? especially the 60%..

it is amazing uniquely your SINgapore...

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
On and on, the oppo supporters trying to hantum Baey have alrdy lost this round but they keep on braying like love-starved donkeys on this imagined fiasco that nobody cares abt. Right now ppl r more outraged with Nicole sayang-ing indian FWs rather than what Baey for lunch yesterday.
fuck off kopisai

DollarsNoSense

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am not wrong, he has left Hill & Knowlton to be a full time MP… well, this may be another PR campaign for him, negative or positive, he gets the limelight. Well timed after the little india riot to shift internet focus away from the riot.

Last edited:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am not wrong, he has left Hill & Knowlton to be a full time MP… well, this may be another PR campaign for him, negative or positive, he gets the limelight. Well timed after the little india riot to shift internet focus away from the riot.
Their childish antics does not work overseas. Latest being human rights watch issuing a condemnation of deportation without trial.

jw5

Loyal
Got info that this Baey Cheebye is now at tampines Koufu giving a talk to whitewash this incident yet again....

It's fantastic that he has to keep on talking and explaining and justifying and clarifying............................................

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Few days back there was that scholar who created the word 'tenderfoot' when he obviously meant 'tenterhooks'.

Now there's the OP who cleverly thought he would use the word 'baying' to go with donkey. What an epic fail!

Baying is used in the idiom 'baying for blood', which means crying out for someone to be punished/killed/jailed etc. Eg. When it comes to FTs, Sammyboy members are always baying for blood.

I guess the word that the Op was struggling to find was braying...which is the sound donkeys make.

Sorry for the lecture, but nothing annoys me more than someone trying to show off their vocabulary without knowing what the hell they're talking about.[/QUOTE]

These scholars are usually 'Chinese Helicopters' -they do well mother tongue got scholarship. That's why English so awkward for them.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's fantastic that he has to keep on talking and explaining and justifying and clarifying............................................

Aiyah! all the bloody fuss...we go to the mamak stall, pay that $6 for him, since he keep insisting that mamak charged him only $3, he gave $10, they return $7, like those selling "koyok" like that......