• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bad prc habits in singapore

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They don't shave their armpits(which is actually a turn on for me, the armpit lover :biggrin:)

They like to say, 干我,用力的干我when they are high :p

hi there

1. bro, if ou have some fetish over the unshaved underarm thing.
2. go to chineyland during summertime.
3. plenty of hair to view, underarm, between legs too!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi there

1. bro, if ou have some fetish over the unshaved underarm thing.
2. go to chineyland during summertime.
3. plenty of hair to view, underarm, between legs too!

Going Shanghai in July. Any nice place to piak piak? :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Going Shanghai in July. Any nice place to piak piak? :biggrin:

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. expensive place hoh.
3. don't worry, 'act' not local dog & rich looking.
4. hookers, gals & milf will come hounding you down.
5. if you speak excellent english, this is definitely a turn-on there!
6. no problem to pick up cheap things there.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi there

1. hahaha!
2. expensive place hoh.
3. don't worry, 'act' not local dog & rich looking.
4. hookers, gals & milf will come hounding you down.
5. if you speak excellent english, this is definitely a turn-on there!
6. no problem to pick up cheap things there.

Thanks brother :biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
hookers, gals & milf will come hounding you down.

this me agree, was minding me own business walking along 南京步行街 with my video cam taking pictures of the street scene, kena targeted by a MILF!!! :eek::eek::eek: me muttered a few words of hokkien expletives under my breath and ran far away double quick time.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
that MILF could have been tonychat in disguise....luckily you made a quick retreat

this me agree, was minding me own business walking along 南京步行街 with my video cam taking pictures of the street scene, kena targeted by a MILF!!! :eek::eek::eek: me muttered a few words of hokkien expletives under my breath and ran far away double quick time.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. i am surprise the prc milf did not touch you there!
2. overseas chins are walking targets hoh.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Our good old Zhihau. If the same scenario were to happen to me, I think she would be in my hotel room within 1 hour :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also, China is a pretty big place, and folks from more urban/cosmopolitan cities e.g. Shanghai tend to be more cultured and refined, though there are also the more snobbish ones due to a proliferation of noveau riche in that city.

The Tiongsters from the countryside and rural areas may be more down-to-earth and approachable, but you'll also see a tendency towards boorish behavior and unhygienic habits.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Im not very fussy :p As long as presentable can liao

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XlPmDlrQoG0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

me was looking for this product after being approached by that MILF, she was far from presentable :eek::eek::eek: