• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Backpacker of 30 years says KL is most dangerous place he has ever been to

coldwater

Alfrescian
Loyal
No doubt Malaysia is a very dangerous place. In KL(aka "Killed by Local"), gang crime, petty theft, pickpocketing, muggings, housebreaking and aggressive begging is rampant. Very much like a crime-ridden european city. People have been robbed and shot dead on the main shopping streets, and the police are so overwhelmed that they only really work when some politician tells them to take care of a certain case.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Been to KL and JB so many many times. And i dont even look like a Bumi. But still in one piece till today.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only sinkie loser post this type of new to make sinkieland looks good.

OA, people talk about your native land, your motherland, does not feel good inside, right? You should have stay a malaysian. Instead picking up a pink IC. Given to you by your hatred PAP.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Clearly this Brit backpacker retard hasn't been to Mexico or Latin America or South Africa.

All these places are much worse than any city in Malaysia.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Been to KL and JB so many many times. And i dont even look like a Bumi. But still in one piece till today.

:rolleyes: Oh look who is this here. The butt hurt m&d whose entire thinking process works like this. Sees bad news on mudland, his culture, anything to do with his m&d race instantly becomes defensive and starts to make up shit.

You don't look bumi? You look chinese? Oh please don't say you look chinese cos i doubt it but let's see you elaborate more on it. Maybe you look more indian/ang moh or whatever mixed race you m&ds always claim to have.

Anyway let's go back to the issue at hand. So you mean to tell me the crime in KL is bumi on non bumi? Doesn't look so to me it seems like anything goes. You look like an easy target you get robbed bumi or not and i suppose non bumis don't rob only bumis correct?

So just tell me what u look like since you claim you don't look bumi.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyway let's go back to the issue at hand. So you mean to tell me the crime in KL is bumi on non bumi? Doesn't look so to me it seems like anything goes. You look like an easy target you get robbed bumi or not and i suppose non bumis don't rob only bumis correct?

Whinning and whinning all over again.

Yawn.....:rolleyes: