• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Azerbaijan Launches Jihad Against Armenia 2020! Turkey Happy To Stir Shit! Will Mother Russia Get Involved?

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaha. You need their consent first and you need to pamper them. On bad days, they shit on you.
To fuck their tight pussy and is super worth it! Tat feeling of her tightness when she got difficulty to insert my cock when she wanna ride on top on me! To be honest, my cock isn't big and see how tight the chinese gals pussies are!

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
To fuck their tight pussy and is super worth it! Tat feeling of her tightness when she got difficulty to insert my cock when she wanna ride on top on me! To be honest, my cock isn't big and see how tight the chinese gals pussies are!
Very good description.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no wonder the Malays in Malaysia call them cinababi.. Absolutely worth it man

Oh yes. Cheena msians are pro chicom. DAP strong supporter of chicom. Even brought in terrorist communist chin peng ashes to Msia! Really CB DAP. No respects for those who fought the cheena communist n died for the country. Cheena traitor!

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yes. Cheena msians are pro chicom. DAP strong supporter of chicom. Even brought in terrorist communist chin peng ashes to Msia! Really CB DAP. No respects for those who fought the cheena communist n died for the country. Cheena traitor!
Screenshot_20200811_151849.jpg

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
That mean NS useless?! :eek:

NS is useless in modern warfare. Good regular soldiers make the difference. There will never be good regular soldiers when there is conscription because fugged up regulars will still get promoted when they stayed long enough. In corporate world, this type of companies will not survive. A sergeant or corporal from the US Army (no conscription) is more committed and capable than most regulars from Singapore.

I am speaking the hard truths. The regulars become parasites to our military and many conscripts became disillusioned serving under these fugged up superiors.

When they retire, almost all that I know ended up playing women, busy with golfing and fugged up the GLC departments that they are posted to. Some even have women in the company and outside, because these parasites can't work and are just too free.

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS is useless in modern warfare. Good regular soldiers make the difference. There will never be good regular soldiers when there is conscription because fugged up regulars will still get promoted when they stayed long enough. In corporate world, this type of companies will not survive. A sergeant or corporal from the US Army (no conscription) is more committed and capable than most regulars from Singapore.

I am speaking the hard truths. The regulars become parasites to our military and many conscripts became disillusioned serving under these fugged up superiors.

When they retire, almost all that I know ended up playing women, busy with golfing and fugged up the GLC departments that they are posted to. Some even have women in the company and outside, because these parasites can't work and are just too free.
heh

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia should deal with the chinks like how Myanmar deals with them. One chink who supported the commies back in the late 90s was jailed and he managed to escape and seek asylum in Canada. He probably made lots of connections in Myanmar and even set up a party from abroad. With the new government in charge, he came back and started to run the party. Now as the election approaches, bam he is jailed. His charge? Absconding from law for drug related charges and promoting communist values in 1999. 1967 anti chinese riots drove these pests out in swarms and those that remained kept their mouth shut. The rule of thumb is to let them do their shit for a while and when the perfect opportunity strikes, just one whack is enough to send them into abyss.

Must not let them set up any political party. This is a big mistake. You give them a finger, they want hand. You give them hand, they want your body. You give them body, they want your property. Fucking chinks.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysia should deal with the chinks like how Myanmar deals with them. One chink who supported the commies back in the late 90s was jailed and he managed to escape and seek asylum in Canada. He probably made lots of connections in Myanmar and even set up a party from abroad. With the new government in charge, he came back and started to run the party. Now as the election approaches, bam he is jailed. His charge? Absconding from law for drug related charges and promoting communist values in 1999. 1967 anti chinese riots drove these pests out in swarms and those that remained kept their mouth shut. The rule of thumb is to let them do their shit for a while and when the perfect opportunity strikes, just one whack is enough to send them into abyss.

Must not let them set up any political party. This is a big mistake. You give them a finger, they want hand. You give them hand, they want your body. You give them body, they want your property. Fucking chinks.

Well said! Ungrateful cheena msians. So rich n well off. Yet envy Bumi privilege which is in the constitition. Nobody asking them to stay. Not happy just FO to chicom or sinkieland. And tis DAP love to play racial card. Is a mistake to have DAP offshoot of PAP in Msia. So long DAP around, Msia will not be safe fm racial confrontation. Brought in cheena communist Chin Peng ashes, songkok episode, protest Bumi's rights etc...doesnt augers well. Msia must set racial quota. Just like sinkieland. Cheena shld be set at max 3%.

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said! Ungrateful cheena msians. So rich n well off. Yet envy Bumi privilege which is in the constitition. Nobody asking them to stay. Not happy just FO to chicom or sinkieland. And tis DAP love to play racial card. Is a mistake to have DAP offshoot of PAP in Msia. So long DAP around, Msia will not be safe fm racial confrontation. Brought in cheena communist Chin Peng ashes, songkok episode, protest Bumi's rights etc...doesnt augers well. Msia must set racial quota. Just like sinkieland. Cheena shld be set at max 3%.
Awwh not sinkieland pls. There are too many of them here. Don't want more. It's fucking trash shit pile of chink lizards. Baygon also doesn't work on them. Need napalm

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Awwh not sinkieland pls. There are too many of them here. Don't want more. It's fucking trash shit pile of chink lizards. Baygon also doesn't work on them. Need napalm
@ilovechinesegal this guy for example .. his only interest is Chinese pussies. Quite a unique interest he has. When a war breaks out, the first thing he will do is AWOL and look for chinese pussies. Combat and wars are not in his interest. There are only a few things that run in a chinese head. Pussy, drug, cheating.. Nothing up to good.