• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AXS machines.......... idiotic policy

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to pay my IRAS at the AXS machine....... after keying everything and process for payment.....KNN the machine only accept DBS / POSB & Citibank :mad:..... other banks not accepted.

Doesn't this idiotic policy defeat the purpose of having AXS machines? :confused:

Btw, I have closed my accounts with the above 3 banks and moved my $$$ to offshore banks few years ago.

miosux

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to pay my IRAS at the AXS machine....... after keying everything and process for payment.....KNN the machine only accept DBS / POSB & Citibank :mad:..... other banks not accepted.

Doesn't this idiotic policy defeat the purpose of having AXS machines? :confused:

Btw, I have closed my accounts with the above 3 banks and moved my $$$ to offshore banks few years ago.

dbs tot they big fcuk, wanted to up the fees to other banks to let them use the AXS machine, they all told dbs... ":oIo:"

so now we consumers suffer. :mad:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha AXS is not very friendly. When you pay credit card bill, they don't tell you how much you owe the bank. You are expected to bring your bills where ever you go. So conveinit

marcus28

Alfrescian
Loyal

what worst, some axs are located at non-aircon env and under a sunny hot day, the bloody machines are so slow , every button you tap, the process crawl up to 1-5mins each time.

when pay hdb parking or fine, you ONLY can pay in one transaction. stupid...

Screwball

Alfrescian
Loyal
The AXS machine here in IMH can using any bank card leh.
The inmates from the next ward use it for playing games.
That is why no one from outside wanting to using it :smile: