• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Avantas failed psle

wayangbaobao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Avantas, where got 14 posts on this topic, you failed psle? Go repeat next year. Don't give up.

Don't worry, old guard Scroobal, forumers know avantas paid agent.

Can't resist take a bite on this juicy avantas.

Mr Scroobal,

Can you don't be so obvious ?

This nick was registered only in Nov and ALL its 14 posts are made in response to this topic.

You think forumers are blind ???

Why are you afraid to use your scroobal nick ?

Kanna SCREWED by me till your screws are loose ??

Why not you email tkl and find out for yourself ? Or email wayangparty lah since they say they will meet you in person ?

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go on, Mr Scroobal, start more posts about me.

I really enjoy seeing you making a fool out yourself.

Cannot tahan anymore ?

Old guard Scroobal ? A newbie coming here defending Scroobal immediately ?

I must really apologize for screwing you so badly that you are really screwed-up now.

Avantas, where got 14 posts on this topic, you failed psle? Go repeat next year. Don't give up.

Don't worry, old guard Scroobal, forumers know avantas paid agent.

Can't resist take a bite on this juicy avantas.