• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aussie racist lynched and burnt alive another Indian

Imperialarse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better Avoid Oz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indian, Chinese = Not welcome Woh!

http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/21289.asp

Racism isn Australia has risen to the level seen only in America's South where whites lynched, burnt alive, and murdered blacks in barabaric fashion.

Three days after an Indian youth was fatally stabbed in this Australian city, the authorities Tuesday said that a partially-burnt body found in New South Wales (NSW) province was that of a young Indian man.

Police renewed their appeal for help to solve the death. The body was found partially burnt on the side of a road in southern NSW.

The body is yet to be formally identified but investigators believe it to be that of a 25-year-old Indian man

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The OA is online here 24/7. Do not try to spread your personal agenda to this section. You have been warned. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
The OA is online here 24/7. Do not try to spread your personal agenda to this section. You have been warned. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The ugly, stupid and worthless bladder face brown failure called yellow_people should be NEXT.

PS: The PAP overrules useless underachievers like YOU ~ :smile:

hatchet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better Avoid Oz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indian, Chinese = Not welcome Woh!

http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/21289.asp

Racism isn Australia has risen to the level seen only in America's South where whites lynched, burnt alive, and murdered blacks in barabaric fashion.

Three days after an Indian youth was fatally stabbed in this Australian city, the authorities Tuesday said that a partially-burnt body found in New South Wales (NSW) province was that of a young Indian man.

Police renewed their appeal for help to solve the death. The body was found partially burnt on the side of a road in southern NSW.

The body is yet to be formally identified but investigators believe it to be that of a 25-year-old Indian man

Sad to say, actually I dont like the Indians. I have Indian supervisor and friends, but most of them 90% of them are bastards.

If they are supervisors, they become very proud and like to boss around and act as if they knows a lot and talked a lot, but inside them they are like an empty vase.

I have friends who are Indians and was played out and taken advantages by them. Even my Indians friends also told me not to believe the Indians too much.

Indians from India are the worst of all. These Indians from India, talked the most, complained the most, but cannot performed in their work.

So if you have Indians like the ones I mention above, would you like them to be in your country?

X

Xiahou Dun

The ugly, stupid and worthless bladder face brown failure called yellow_people should be NEXT.

PS: The PAP overrules useless underachievers like YOU ~ :smile:

Your ass will be next so smile while you still can. :biggrin: