• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Asia’s Richest Families

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.forbes.com/asia-families/list/2/#tab:overall

Rank Name Net Worth Source Citizenship
#1 Lee (Byung-Chull) family $26.6 B Samsung South Korea
#2 Lee (Shau Kee) family $24.1 B Henderson Development Hong Kong
#3 Ambani family $21.5 B Reliance Group India
#4 Chearavanont family $19.9 B Charoen Pokphand (CP) Group Thailand
#5 Kwok family $19.5 B Sun Hung Kai & Co Hong Kong
#6 Kwek / Quek family $18.9 B Hong Leong group Malaysia
#7 Premji family $17 B Wipro India
#8 Tsai (Wan-Tsai) family $15.1 B Cathay Financial Taiwan
#9 Hinduja family $15 B Hinduja Group United Kingdom
#10 Mistry family $14.9 B Shapoorji Pallonji Group India

#11 Chung family $13.5 B Hyundai South Korea
#12 Hartono family $12.7 B Djarum Indonesia
#13 Sy family $12.3 B SM Investments Corporation Philippines
#14 Chirathivat family $11.7 B Central Group of Companies Thailand
#15 Godrej family $11.4 B Godrej Group India
#16 Cheng family $11.1 B Chow Tai Fook Hong Kong
#17 Kuok family $10.9 B Kuok Group Singapore
#18 Saji family $10.8 B Suntory Japan
#19 Mittal family $10.1 B ArcelorMittal India
#20 Pao family $9 B BW Group Hong Kong

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Together with the pap, the money lending leaders , all these rich families go to hell for leveraging on the poor.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stop complaining and go earn more money.

chootchiew

as I was working hard, pap are working hard with these rich bastards to leverage on me resulted in income gap getting wider and wider.:oIo: I wish their entire family kena kidnap and die terribly.

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
as I was working hard, pap are working hard with these rich bastards to leverage on me resulted in income gap getting wider and wider.:oIo: I wish their entire family kena kidnap and die terribly.

not enough money, then weekend go to earn money.

study for degree or learn investment. grow your knowledge and money

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal

you should stop being a carrot head. earn 3k per month then buy a 1500 prada bag for a girl. somemore she not takes you as bf.

well. so this to blame government too?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think not very accurate....where are all the rich china families?

Forbes only included families with 3 generations of wealth. Most mainland Chinese billionaires are first generation, having made their wealth in the '90s and '00s as China moved to a free market system.

Li Ka-Shing's family was also excluded because his grandchildren are not involved in family business (too young).