• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Artificially dyed oranges found on sale, what's next?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one fine day China will have shit colored yellow and smell removed so they pass off as seedless durian......................

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have wondered why the navel oranges from china looked so orange in my recent trip to Supermarket. I don't think AVA test for dye on orange skin...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have wondered why the navel oranges from china looked so orange in my recent trip to Supermarket. I don't think AVA test for dye on orange skin...

AVA/HSA didn't even test the Slim 10 pills, what makes you think they'd bother about some fruits? :rolleyes:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With 1.3 billions' mouth to feed; how not to have aduLterated products ?..:cool:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid Sinkies put Made in China stuff in their mouth.

I wonder which came first. Eating China products made them stupid or they're first stupid, then ate China Products?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stupid Sinkies put Made in China stuff in their mouth.

I wonder which came first. Eating China products made them stupid or they're first stupid, then ate China Products?

Go and read the ghost thread .. There's many stupid ppl there :wink:

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal

It insults the integrity of the PRC govt if AVA test their products! Pinky cannot afford so all china products free entry without test!

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good point there, laksaboy.
Slim 10 caused so much suffering and pain.

If i'm not wrong, slim 10 was tested by AVA/HSA but the test samples passed. Once they were approved, the future shipment contains all sorts of crap.

This was what was reported but could also be that AVA/HSA was covering their ass with these sort of statements.